Episode 40

Four years later.

Jimin and Jinim step into the cafe and let out a bright smile when they spot the two couple waving at them and they waste no time in rushing to the place and plopped down beside them.

Jimin wore a black trouser with a white shirt while jinim wear a red coloured tuxedo and a red beret.

"Wow our celebrity is here"Hoseok claimed cheerfully making Jinim roll his eyes two years ago he was signed by the KY group one of the successful Company in Korea to be the model for their cover magazine and since then he has been recognize and signed by many companies because of his good look and his popularity has grown a lot over the past year.

"It been a while hyung where is our two newly couples"Jimin asked while scanning the room.

after jungkook left he had showed a great passion for counseling due to his past experience and he hope to renders help to those who were in the same circumstances as him and one day he dream of opening his own office after graduating.

"I don't know probably fucking somewhere"yoongi sneered out while Hoseok playfully hit him on the shoulder making him to rolled his eyes.

"I'm sure they must be busy with work and to get married is not easy nowadays so they should enjoy it while it last"

Hoseok mentioned with a chuckle jin and namjoon has recently got married and they have managed to establish their own cafe which was very busy when they arrived from their honeymoon.

"What about you two why are you not married yet"jinim ask eyeing the two suspiciously as Hoseok let out a sigh.

"I guess someone is still afraid of living with a grown up ass man till eternity"he mentioned with a roll eyes making yoongi sigh.

"It's not like that i love to spend the rest of my life with you i just need time to sort everything out please trust me"yoongi admitted and place a kiss on his fiance cheeks who smile immediately and tugs him down and place a kiss on his lips.

"you're really disgusting"jinim scrunch yet he couldn't help but to let out a soft smile at the two he knew how much his hyung love Hoseok and how he let him into his personal space despite how much he hate it.

"you guys are here already"a voice spoke up catching their attention as they look back to find namjoon with his husband seokjin walking towards them with a bright smile on their face.

"Where is taehyung anyway"jin ask plopping besides them with namjoon and Jinim sigh upon hearing the male name.

"Did you two fight again you really need to go easy on taehyung"Hoseok  snicker making Jinim glare at him.

"So what's his offence this time"jin added with a chuckle making Jimin laughed.

"Well taehyung has went to another business trip and he's taking longer than expected so jinim is getting angry about it"Jimin smile shaking his head while jinim rolls his eyes.

ever since taehyung has took over his father's company two years ago with a long pursuation from his father who was now a changed person the male has become an extremely busy man.

"Then is it my fault that i missed him too much"

"Here we go again"yoongi exasperated rolling his eyes.