Episode 4

taehyung sigh softly while staring out at the window,just the thought of going home and meet his brother terrifying him,he was really happy when he was going to America now he's back and that made him sad,if only he knew where things go wrong between them,that way he can make amend but he really had no idea and that upset him.

"sir are you okay"Mr Lee asked as he glance at him worriedly.

taehyung smiled and nodded at him."drive me to the hospital please" he said to Mr Lee and put on his headphones and look back to the window.

"i wonder if he's okay"he mumbled,he felt so bad leaving the boy at the hospital all alone due to his business trip to America,he look over to his side and smiled to himself when he look at the present beside him,his eyes paused on a boy walking by the road side and noticed the boy was crying uncontrollable,he look at the boy in pity but froze when his eyes met with the boy briefly,his eyes widened as he turned back and stared at the familiar figure.

"stop the car"he yelled making the older man flinched,he stared at his boss who hurriedly run out of the car ignoring his protest to come back.

Taehyung ran faster than ussain bolt as he ran towards him,he crossed the street quickly and grab the boy by the wrist and pulled him in a hug before the boy could run into his death.

"Let go"jimin screamed desperately trying to freed himself from taehyung grasp.

"Please don't do this to yourself"he said while panting heavily,jimin ignore him as he start hitting him on the chest just to make the older male leave him alone.

"Don't die please i beg you am here with you"taehyung added in pleading tone.

jimin freeze,the very word he is dying to hear,a word he need to hear to stay sane,a word just to know he was not alone in this harsh world,he can't believe he'll hear it from a complete stranger,he finally letting his walls melt away as he cling tightly to the stranger sobbing on him.

taehyung grips on jimin's waist tighten,for some reason he hate it,hate to watch the younger looking so vulnerable and broken,he desperately want to make the boy's sorrow dissappear if that was even possible.

"I-i-i really don't want to die but they made me to"jimin choked out while taehyung hushing him and stroking his hair and for unknown reason jimin found the hug so comforting and welcoming.

people give them a weird look as they passed by them but jimin didn't care because for once in his life someone did care about him and he felt a bit of hope for himself.

Jimin was so far into his own world that he didn't realize how taehyung had pulled away from him and was now staring at how lost he was.

taehyung clear his throat bringing him out of his trance.

"are you okay now"he whispered, cupping the younger's face as he slowly caressing it,a blush tainted jimin's cheeks at the loving affection he was receiving from the older.

"a-am sorry"he stuttered nervously while blushing in embarrassment at his demeaning action and rush off.

"hey wait"taehyung shout to him but the younger didn't listen as he was already running away.

taehyung sigh softly."i just want to give him his clothes"he mumbled

"anyway you just give me a reason to see you again"he said smiling as he watch jimin's figure dissappear from his view.

+++++++++

"you are really something kid fighting against six guys on your own"hyun woo grinned watching the guys on the floor grunting in pain"how about joining our gang,you will make more money there"he said smirking.

"Cut the crap and give me my money" jinim glared at him.

"Feisty aren't you"hyun woo snickered he brought out some money from his wallet and chuckled when jinim snatched it away from him.

"I will call you when i have another job for you"

"i won't be doing this kind of work anymore bye"jinim said as he walked past him without waiting for reply from the older man,he wave at him and went away.

"What a strange kid"hyun woo chuckled.

"ouch hyung it hurt"jinim rub his face pouting.

"are you a gangster or what can't believe you went fighting again just be happy our boss is not here today" namjoon glared at him as he help him treat his face,they were sitting at the restaurant where they work part-time.

"hey yoongles"jinim giggled ignoring namjoon as he watched the smaller male walk into the restaurant and made his way towards their seat.

"You went fighting again"yoongi asked fighting the urge to rolled his eyes while jinim giggled at him.

"so who won"yoongi said as he took a seat in front of them.

"Of course it's me,i never lost in a fight"jinim said with a proud grin while yoongi nod contented.

"how can you ask that yoongi,you spoiled him too much i got a call from his co workers yesterday saying he beat one of his customer up pretty bad at this rate he is going to commit murder"namjoon yelled at them all his vein popping out.

"Jeez hyung calm down,i won't commit murder and i just crack his legs a little"jinim said and rolled his eyes.

namjoon sigh deeply totally done,he glance at yoongi who smirked deviously at jinim.

"if I heard something about you two i swear i will---

He was cut off by jinim putting muffins in his mouth,he glare at the younger who grin cheekily at him.

"Don't worry hyung,am quitting everything"he said and the two raise a questioning brow at him.

"i have the money now to meet my brother"he sing song as he hug namjoon excited.

Namjoon smile of course he can never get angry at the younger."just stay still"he said as he start treating the younger again while chewing the muffins.

"what if he doesn't recognize you,am probably sure he didn't want you as you did"yoongi scoffed and rolled his eyes.

jinim's smiling face turned into frown at yoongi statement,he was so happy at the thought of meeting his twins without thinking of the other's reaction if he saw him,what if he doesn't want him,what if he was the only one excited on meeting each other.

"Am sure he will be very happy to see you"namjoon added and glared at yoongi who rolled his eyes.jinim give a sad smile to his hyung as he was slowly losing confident on seeing him again,the thought of his twins hating him for coming back to his life which he have many reasons to,make him want to puke.

Minho suddenly gasp startling his friends,his eyes widening and his friends growing a little quiet looking at him.

"hey jungkook is not that jimin"Minho pointed to a small figure sitting not far from them,a red bandana on his head.

jungkook craned his neck towards them and froze watching the sight with wide eyes,jimin was giggling with some two unfamiliar people,his hair is brown instead of black he had on black jean with a red jacket and red bandana,he had two ear piercing with earrings on both and he look absolutely stunning.

"is it really that loser"boo gum asked with wide eyes staring at the beautiful male in front of them.

they gasp as they watched him closely.

"Oh my god that is really jimin"

they said in unison turning their heads to look at jungkook who sat there expressionless.

"let's go"jungkook mentioned seeing the two nodded in agreement.he stand up and walked towards them.

"what a small world jimin"jungkook retorted while jinim,namjoon and yoongi watch the unfamiliar male in front of them with his hands tucked in his front pockets a cocky grinned on his lips.

"Never knew you were two faced"he mentioned with a smirk.