Episode 39

Jinim slowly balled his fist his knuckle turning white and his peircing gaze turning icy cold at the crying female in front of him and he can't help but to let his own tears welling his eyes as he turn back and run out of the room making jimin and the female to run after him.

The woman fell to the floor and clutch her chest in pain her eyes blurry and her breath getting heavier while jimin quickly rush back to her.

"G-go af-ter h-him"she manage to choke out before falling limply to the floor making jimin panicked and quickly screamed for help.

Jinim ran and ran with tears clouding his face all the pain and abuse he got from the female resurfacing again consuming him with a horrible nauseous.

He stopped on his tracks with his two hand on his knees to support himself as he pant heavily clutching his chest in pain and his breath getting heavier and he was suffocating.

"Jinim"he heard his voice being called but he didn't know whether it was all in his head or his nightmare coming back.

The footstep he heard coming toward him makes his heart beat loudly from fear and the trembling of his hands intensify and flinched away when he felt a touch on his shoulder.

"Jinim are you okay"the voice asked concerned falling to his knees in front of him.

Jinim glance up with tears filling his face meeting with Taehyung's worried and confused expression running over him before pulling him into his embrace and Jinim sob while clinging tightly on his boyfriend who rubbed a soothing circle on his back peppering kisses all over his face telling him everything is going to be alright.

"W-what I'm going to do now tae"he whimper the same vulnerability like that day comes back and it's like taehyung was seeing him breaking down his wall once again.

"It's okay baby I'm always here for you"taehyung hush wiping his tears away and help the male to his feet,his large arms slides into the smaller waist and helps him away from the place.

Jimin sigh staring at the motionless figure laying on the bed as the heart monitor continues to beep signaling life in the body and she look so pale and thin.

Her pupils dilate and she slowly open her eyes making the two lock gaze and jimin quickly rise to his feet in hope of escaping the room but the woman beat him to it and grabs his shirt making jimin let out a frustrated huff and his cold gaze felling to the sad and pale face of his mother.

"I'm so sorry for everything"jae sun weakly blurt out making jimin let out a huff and harshly remove her hands.

"Have you not done enough!!why are you here?if you're going to hide you should have done it properly why did you have to get caught in the first place you should have just stick to your selfish self and hide from us forever!!"Jimin yelled giving the female a hard look.

"I know i hurt you,i know I'm a bad mother"

"What are you talking about how can you be a mother when you never had kid"he snarl making the woman stare at him in shock and Jimin let out a dry chuckle.

"We never for once take you as our mother"he spat out while the female choke on sobbed her eyes staring pleadingly at his unfazed son who makes his way to the door.

"I was forced to do that to you I know it's not an excuse but please believe me your father he used to beat me and make me do things i don't want to do he wanted to sell you out to some dangerous drug dealers which i object and took you to your aunty place instead and find a way to get rid of the demon by sending him to prison but when i get back you were gone since then I've been looking for you two"the woman cried out making jimin stop on his tracks and look back with tears filling his eyes.