Episode 8

"I-i have to go"he stuttered out, making taehyung quickly grab his wrist before he could run away,he can't let the younger slip away from him this time.

"Do you have a moment,i need to talk to you"he said looking at him desperate.

"what the hell let go of his hand" jungkook barked eyes glaring dagger down at their hands,jimin quickly remove his hands from taehyung's making the older scoff loudly at them.

"What are you doing here at this time you always been in company" jungkook retorted with a sarcasm.

"i have a spare time so i decided to come"

"and your spare time is flirting with this fag,he doesn't worth your time"Jungkook comments with a smirk making jimin bit his lips to stop his tears from dropping.

"thanks for worrying but i don't mind wasting my times if it for him"taehyung answered as he took the younger's hand and interwined their hands together making jimin stare at him with wide eyes.

"let go of his hand"jungkook growl as he stormed toward them and yanked jimin away from taehyung but to his dismay jimin slap him hard on the face making him froze and stare at the older with wide eyes.

"What the hell is wrong with you". jimin screamed at him."why are you doing this to me"he said tear dropping from his eyes which he harshly wipe away and glare at him.

"let go"he said turning to taehyung who nodded and take him away from there.

jungkook clenched his fist together as he watched them disapearing from his view.he hear a footsteps behind him and look back seeing jinim walking towards him with a smirk.

"well that was lit as fuck my brother sure grow some balls now"he snickered making Jungkook huffed in annoyance and slam the small male to the wall.

"you what's your deal with me,do you like me or something"he demanded his face pin in anger at the elder but raise a questioning brow at the smaller when he suddenly started laughing.

"what someone pretty as me liking you,are you high or something"he scoffed loudly and rolled his eyes.

"then stop following me around and stay away from me"jungkook mention while the older look at him in disbelief as he walk away from him.

"are you crazy who is following you around do you also think i want to see you"jinim shout to him while the younger put both hand on his ear ignoring him.

"what a jerk"he muttered with a huff.

                     ++++++++

"have you calm down now"taehyung whispered softly making the younger nod and sniff.

"here"

He said and drop a bag in front of him while the younger cock a brow at him.

"This is your clothes and medicine"

"Wait what"jimin said in shock as he checks the bag and realize the elder was speaking the truth.

"How did you----

He stop and gasp snapping his head to look back at the older who chuckled at him."you are the one who save me that night"

"Yes and I tried to give you the clothes and the doctor prescription but you run away from me"

"I'm very sorry"jimin pout playing with the hem of his cloth,he snap a look at him when he felt the older hand on his and realize the elder was just trying to help as he slip some pills into his hand and bring out bottle water giving it to the younger who raise a brow at him while taehyung let out a chuckle.

"doctor told me you didn't take your medicine regularly so I'm going to make sure you take it regularly from now on"

"you don't even know me why are you helping me"jimin muttered looking down at his lap as he fidget with his hands.taehyung smile and ruffled his black locks making a blush creep onto jimin's face as he slowly look up and stare at the handsome face of the elder.

"Of course i know you,you are park jimin"he said flashing his famous boxy smile making jimin's heart skipped a beat,he gulp and awkwardly look away.

"and i'm jungkook elder brother"he said making jimin let out a gasp.

"You are taehyungie"

"Yes it me long time no see"he beamed while jimin stare at him with wide eyes.

                      +++++++++

jimin slowly rolled to the side on his bed and cuddle up to his pillow a smile creep onto his face when he remembers earlier it's really a small world meeting with Jungkook brother again since the elder travelled to America to study he cried a lot and was very sad when the elder told him about the trip since the taller was a very nice and sweet guy to him when they were younger,he couldn't deny he was very happy on meeting the male again,the door of his room opened revealing his father which makes him to tense up and quickly sit up.

"are you sleeping"the man asked while the younger shakes his head making the man nodded and slowly pulled out an envelope and throw it to the male.

"me and your mother are traveling  tomorrow and since it's weekend i want you to deliver that invitation to jeon's house tomorrow"he said making jimin stare at him with wide eyes while shaking his head vigoursly.

"did you just say you can't are you defying me"he barked making the younger jumped and let out a scream  when the man grabbed his hair and yanked it harshly while the smaller whimper in pain.

"i-i'm sorry please don't hit me"he stuttered out as the man aggressively release him making him fall to the ground,he fix his clothes before walking to the door.

"and make sure you see that boy before you come back"he said and slam the door shut.

jimin sniff and culled himself as ball,he just hate all of this so much everything about his life was a fake everything was a mess from the very  beginning,his life just keep going in circle as if he was tied up with a string which held him back every time he wants to feel like living for himself.

The sound of the ringing tone bring him back from his trance as he picked the call bringing it to his ear

"hello jimin it me jinim,did you get home safely"he said and idea suddenly popped on jimin's head immediately as he heard the voice of the younger.

"hey jinim can i ask you for a favor"

"of course anything for the twinie"he said and chuckled making jimin rolled his eyes.

"can you be park jimin for me just for tomorrow"

"what are you crazy,i don't even understand what you are talking about"

"i want you to disguise as me to jeon jungkook house tomorrow"

"What!!!!"