Episode 13

"i hate to admit this but Jungkook it silly if you ever think i was going to take jimin away from you or fight over him with you,i'm your brother Jungkook how can i do such a thing" taehyung confessed and let out a sad smile.

Jungkook slowly release him and the elder sigh deeply.

"And settled whatever between you and jimin"

"that's none of your business"Jungkook spat out glaring at him.

"it my business Jungkook because it hurt to see jimin always crying because of you"he whispered softly trying to hide the pain in his voice.

"I'm giving you a last chance kook or I'm really going to snatched him away from you"taehyung admitted and walks away while Jungkook balled his hand into a fist while glaring at taehyung's figure as he walks away.

                      ++++++++++

"so how is it to be Jungkook's favorite" jimin stated a little bitterly and jinim open his mouth to talk but no words came out as he stare at the older in shock.

"we didn't do anything jimin,we just have a few drinks and went straight home"

"So it's your home now"jimin sneered out and rolled his eyes.

"What no jimin what's wrong with you"jinim exclaimed looking at the older in disbelief.

"well as you can see I'm perfectly fine"

Jinim went quiet trying to process what exactly is happening and realization hit him as he suddenly muffled out a laugh at the older attitude.

"don't tell me you're jealous of me and Jungkook"jinim asked in amusement and jimin freeze with his cheeks flamed with red and slowly look away from the younger.

"W-what are you talking about i'm not"

"and you're stuttering"jinim pointed out batting his eye lashes playfully at him.

"I told you I'm not"jimin mumbled and let out a huffed.

Jinim leans in whispering on jimin's ear."you know Jungkook actually like you,he told me yesterday"

Jimin eyes widened,his lips parted as he snap his head to look back at jinim and the younger smile softly at him.

"J-jungkook likes me"he bit his lower lip to prevent himself from smiling and a spark of happiness crossed his feature.

"and who told me,he was not in interested before"

jinim smiled cheekily when he saw jimin's reaction,he give the older a nod and with that jimin smiles widened and jumped on his twins.

"get off me you are heavy"jinim exclaimed laughing and hug the happy male.

"Thank you jinim for telling me this"

"You are welcome now go and get your man"he expressed receiving a nod from jimin who giggled and run off to the stairs looking for the taller male.

and jinim smiled drop replacing with a frown as he watched the male figure disappearing.

"why did you lie to him,i know kook will never told you something like that"taehyung mentioned as he walks to the room and crossed his arms in front of jinim."so care to explain"

Jinim sighed and brushed his hair back from his forehead."actually i lied  because i hate to see him sad so i took the risk"

"And what if Jungkook rejected him" taehyung asked with amusement.

"then i will kill that jerk"jinim muttered out making taehyung throw his head back in laughter.

"then you made a right decision because Jungkook we never rejected jimin especially not today"