Episode 29

Taehyung and Jungkook plopped down on the couch at their new home after moving out away from their father they moved to one of their family house which was given to them from their mother before she died.

Jungkook heaved down a stressful sigh while brushing his hair back from his face and glance back to Taehyung.

"I never know you're passing through all this shit to think you get depressed without me knowing I'm sorry this is all my fault"he blurt out looking down to his feet and let out a guilty sigh.

Taehyung smile showing his signature boxy smile and patted the male on the back before shaking his head.

"It's okay kook you're not at fault"

Jungkook snapped his head up and look at the smiling male before shaking his head.

"No hyung it's not and to think you have to leave home with me because of my ignorant and selfishness"he said sadly his voice shaking as he draws in a long deep breath to calm himself down from breaking down.

No matter how much he tried to look like a cold and selfish jerk he always failed miserable because when he's beside the people he loves he was like a lost bunny than a intimidating jeon Jungkook.

"Jungkook"

Taehyung called softly making the younger turned his attention back to him before the elder suddenly flicked his forehead making the younger stare at him in shock surprise at the older sudden demeaning action toward him he pout deeply while rubbing his forehead.

taehyung let out a chuckled since it's something he barely see from the younger.

The cute jeon Jungkook.

"are you regretting you came out to father about park jimin"Taehyung point out making Jungkook widen his eyes totally realizing his mistake as he quickly shakes his head.

"then you're doing this for yourself and so am i you did these for Jimin and i did it for my jinim we make our decision so did our father so don't be sad or blame yourself over something you didn't have control on and i think we should just be happy"

Taehyung mentioned and ruffled the younger's hair and Jungkook let out a smile before nodding his head while the elder mimic the soft smile.

their stomach grumble making the two let out a chuckle before Jungkook rise to his feet to get some food for them in the kitchen only to heard a Ding Dong on the door.

The two share a look before Jungkook strides to the door and opens it only to stumble backwards when jimin jumped on him from the door.

"what happen to you are you alright you aren't hurt right did you get------

Jungkook chuckle cutting the worried male off and wrapped his arms around his tiny waist and place a kiss on the smaller's hair.

"I'm okay hyung sorry for worrying you"

"That's really cool to hear because I'm just about to beat the shit out of you"jinim spoke up walking into the room and Taehyung eyes nearly bulge out at the male in front of him.

Jinim wore a denim jacket with a ripped tight jeans which shows all of his curves while having a blue beret on his head.

Taehyung gulped trying not to get hard at the sexy male in front of him as jinim walks towards him and he could tell the smaller was pissed at the glare on his face.

Jimin sniffs as Jungkook wipe a few drops of tears on his face.

"I'm really sorry for always making you cry"Jungkook frown and place a kiss on his forehead while Jimin sniffs rubbing his face with his sweater paw before shaking his head and goes back to the taller embrace.