Episode 30

Warning smut:

Jimin blush as Jungkook captured his lip in feathering kiss which was soon turned out into make out session as Jungkook deepen the kiss making Jimin let out a whimper as the male slip his hands into his shirt savoury the taste of his lips just as jimin did to his.

Jungkook pulled away looking at jimin's still closing eyes and as soon as he opened his eyes Jungkook could  swear his dick twitch at the male in front of him jimin's lips were parted as he was taking a shallow breath his cheeks turning crescent while glancing up at him and they could feel their clothes erection rubbing against each other.

"Can we do this"Jungkook whispered softly his dark piercing gaze bored down into the male black orbs.

Jimin nodded shyly looking up through his lashes with a nervous smile and with that Jungkook rise to his feet and went to open the nightstand grabbing a bottle filled liquid.

Jimin raise a brow at why the male have a lube but that was short lived his nerve rising up as Jungkook smile crawling on top of him and began to kiss him again.

Jungkook quickly takes off their clothes and discard it in the corner of the room without breaking their make out kiss jimin moan loudly as the latter pulls away taking the skin around his neck into his mouth and started sucking and licking on it creating a large purple hickies.

He cries out again as the male sinful hands sliding into his hard dick which was begging to be freed in his boxer and without wasting time Jungkook started peppering kisses all over the male skin before stopping at the lower part of the male and by now jimin was already seen star when Jungkook used his teeth to remove the male boxer making his hard erection sprung out breathing in relief.

Jungkook sucks on his thigh making the older screamed so much from pleasure he was receiving from the younger,he kiss the plump lips again before sliding down his own boxer as they both strip naked with their hard erection rubbing against each other.

Jimin huffed biting his lips as jungkook sucking and swirling his sinful tongue on his nipples by now one could think the male was one of the characters in the fiffty shade of movies.

He gently spread the older's legs wide open and lifted his lubing hand to teasingly graze jimin's before sliding them up to his small hole making the older let out a pain whimper as jungkook fingers exploring the rim of his entrance.

He was huffing and biting his lips as the male fingers slowly sliding in and out of his hole and all the while the two never break their eyes contact as they look at each other with so much love and fondness Jungkook kiss him again as he added another finger to lessen the pain while jimin was already shedding tears at the pain on his lower part which was soon replace with pleasure as jungkook large arm abusing his tight hole.

Jimin screamed feeling his members twitch and before he could spilled out the seed Jungkook took his erection into his mouth and swallow all the cum while the male draw back to the bed panting heavily.

He stiffen when he felt Jungkook dicks line up at his entrance as Jungkook look back at him looking for any indication he was okay with it in which he got a nod back from jimin.

he slowly push in and Jimin wince in pain as Jungkook grip on his hip while starting to thrust in and out groaning loudly as jimin's tight wall cling around him while the older throw an arms over his watered eyes before the pain started to lessen and turned into pleasure.

"K-ook p-please faster i want you more"Jimin whimper out locking his arms around Jungkook waist who complied as he leaned in capturing his plump while forcing his dick into the tiny male more harder and faster.

Jimin screamed his breath growing heavier and a beads of sweat formed on their forehead a loud moan filling the room both male were panting as jungkook took an animalistic pace fucking the elder harder with a sound of skin slapping filled the room.

"I---i love you hyung"Jungkook groaned loudly locking their hands together placing a kiss on the male sweating forehead.

"I-i love you too kook"Jimin whimper they did it like they could make love forever without knowing what the future may bring and without caring about which paths had brought them together and they wish to never separate.

Jimin screamed he didn't give any warning as he suddenly feel himself spraying across his stomach.jungkook pushes in a few more times before filling the male ass with his seeds.

He pulls out placing a kiss on the exhaust male forehead before pulling into his embrace.

"I love you so much hyung"he whisper softly as he heard a silent snore escaping the elders lips.

_________

Sorry for the small chapter and late update.