Episode 21

Taehyung and jinim seat in the car and awkward silence falls between them with each one's waiting for other to talk.

Taehyung watch the way jinim's eyes glue into his lap with face red like cherries.taehyung can't help but to smile at the male since it the first time he saw him like this looking so small and taehyung loves the way he made him feel.

"Umm so s-should we go now"jinim stuttered out playing with his fingers.

Taehyung chuckle, "are you that uncomfortable with me or are you just shy"he taunts with a michevious tone making jinim snapped a glare at him.

"No I'm not"he defend while taehyung hummed nodding his head with a playful smirk tugging on lips and jinim shoved him while he throw his head back in laughter.

"So should we celebrate our first day together"taehyung suggest and jinim let out a sigh before shaking his head in disagreement making taehyung frown.

"I have to see namjoon and yoongi hyung first they must be worried about me"he added and taehyung sigh.

"between me and your hyungs who is more important"he pout while jinim let out a snicker at his childish behavior.

"Oh very possessive are we?"jinim mentioned with a smirk as he leaned towards him and all blood drains taehyung's body feeling slightly light headed with his heart pounding in anticipation as jinim hot breath tingling his ears giving him a strange sensation.

"But you know what,it's a secret"jinim whispered and makes sure he teased the male by licking his ear seductive before pulling back with a giggles.

A frown formed on taehyung's lip at the male action towards him before smiling widely when an idea popped on his head and with that taehyung grab jinim's wrist making the male yelp as he pulled him back to his chest.

His large hands hold tightly around jinim small waist and leans in cupping the male cheeks and leave a small pecks on his lips before bringing his face back to look at him while caresses his face.

jinim gulped,his face flamed red at the elder's sudden action towards him.

"Just you wait jinim I'm going to fall hard in love with you and make sure you feel the same way"he whispered softly and jinim open his mouth and close it like fish unable to form a word since the male had left him utterly speechless.

for a moment taehyung began to panicked when tears glistened jinim's eyes.

"why are you crying did I hurt you I'm sorry please forgive me"he says desperately and jinim shook his head and before taehyung could throw another question.

Jinim wrapped his arms around his neck and shut him up with a deep kiss surprising the latter who widened his eyes before smiling into the kiss and close his eyes kissing the male back.

It's was not a rough kiss,it's was sweet and gentle like an ocean waves carries and it's was not lacing with nothing other than a feathering emotions.

Jinim heart thumping fast against his chest as taehyung pulled back breathing heavily and nuzzles their forehead together.

"Thank you jinim for being my boyfriend"he expressed and jinim inside swirl as he gazed softly at taehyung with small galaxies scattering around his brown eyes.

"Thank you taehyung I didn't think I deserve this"jinim said and there was an insecurity to him as he avert his gaze to the ground.

taehyung frown and bring him into his embrace.

"don't think so low of yourself jinim to me you're the most amazing person I ever met and you deserve the world" he whispered softly wiping his tears and jinim smile at him.