Episode 36

Kim Taehyung and park jinim rushed into the hospital with jinim shouting frantically for his twins in the hallway while the people were sending him a disapproving look as he run crazily to the nurse on the counter who direct them to where the male was admitted which they waste no time in rushing to the place.

Jinim heart is racing heavily as he spot Jungkook from afar slumping on his seat looking so worn out and defeat.

the two quickly rushed to him while catching his attention as he look up to them and they could see he had been crying since his eyes and nose red like a tomato and he look completely disordered.

"H-hyung"his voice crack with a tear falling to his cheeks and taehyung pull him in a hug immediately breaking something in Jungkook as he started sobbed painfully while clinging onto his brother.

"What should I do now hyung jimin have nephrolithiasis"Jungkook cried out and it's the worst they have seen him crying looking so vulnerable and broken.

Jinim eyes widened a fat tears slowly trickled down from his eyes wetting his cheeks.

"W-what do you mean by that"his small voice crack as he blink the tears out of his face only for more to replace itself.

Taehyung sigh pulling away from Jungkook and went to hug his already crying boyfriend who was sobbing uncontrollably while taehyung rub his back hushing him while his own tears fall to his cheeks.

After a few minutes of consoling each other they were called in by the doctor in charge who was sitting by his desk with a glasses on his face and he look so professional.

He clear his throat and tangled his finger on the desk making the trio gulp in fear.

"The patient need surgery and kidney transplant as soon as possible but to do that we need his guardian"the man stated staring at the defeated look on the three male's face.

"Can we do that doctor"kim taehyung spoke up making the man let out a sigh.

"Please call me taemin and I'm sorry Taehyung shi we need someone older like his parents or his legal guardian"

"I'm his twins and also his guardian i can do this"jinim shout desperately rising from his seat.

"I'm sorry you may be his blood but according to your previous statement you've been separated since kid and he is currently under adoption that means you're not longer related even though you're his blood and we can get arrested for carrying out an surgery without a legal guardian"

Jinim sigh slumping back to his sit while blinking the tears out of his face only for more to replace it place his heart break for not been able to do anything for his twins.

he felt so powerless and useless.

Taehyung watch how the male was biting on his lips to stop himself from crying out and the trembling of his hands intensify as he fold it tightly together on his lap makes taehyung to reach for the male hands under the table and give it a reassuring light squeeze.

Jinim look back at his boyfriend who gives him a small smile which he mimic before rising up again with a look of determination on his face as he turned to the doctor.

"I will go and meet his parents"jinim mentioned to Taehyung who nodded while Jungkook was staring blankly into space his eyes were puffy and he look so worn out or exhausted even and what fill his mind in that moment was only his smaller boyfriend park jimin.

"I advice you to be quick Mr park because if we leave him there for another hours i can't guarantee his life"

Jinim heart skipped a beat at the confession yet he shrugged it off and took a step towards the door because his first priority is saving his twins

Park jimin.

                   ++++++++++++

The two shared a look before turning their attention back to jinim who was sitting nervously in front of them.

"I can't believe jimin was hospitalized poor kid"the woman said and there's no hint of sadness in her voice as she sip the red liquid in front of her.

"Sooner or later i know this would happen"her husband tsk shaking his head with his face glueing back to his newspaper.

Jinim gape unable to believe his eyes at the couples actions and how they look unfaze by his words and how they don't seem to worry about Jimin their adopted son at all.

"Sir if you could do this favor to us we will never forget your kindness"jinim plead desperately making the female let out a sigh snapping a frustrating glare at him.

"sorry kid i can't I'm having my own baby soon he's of no use to me now"

the female giggles happily rubbing his small baby bump and the only sound in the room was jinim beating heart crumbling into million pieces at the two people who Jimin consider to be his family turning their back on him leaving him to die as if he was just an animals.

He desperately wanted to scream at them but he couldn't he can't say the word at the tips of his tongue and at the thought of losing his twin makes his anger subside and let go of his pride and kneel in front of the couple with a hot tears sliding down his face flowing like a river.

"Please save him i beg you he's going to die if you leave him like this he's my only family and i promise to repay you back ten folded if you help me"

Jinim plead on his knees desperately his shoulder dropping and a sigh escaping his lips he's bleeding inside yet he couldn't cry out.

"Why are you making a fuss over this it obvious he's going to die it not like he ever have a good life anyway all he did was getting sick everyday"

"Yes kid let him go he's going to become burden on you if you don't"

Park Jinim watch them with a blank expression he really wants to choke them to death right now but instead he slowly rise up to his feet ignoring the two couples.

His mind was empty and he was too tired to cry he just walks helplessly to the door and walks out looking so lifeless and worn out and he never felt this useless in his entire life more than this moment.

He walks into the busying street and he had no idea where he's going he just walk and walk till his feet started to hurt and slump into the floor and let out a pain scream culling himself as ball and sob uncontrollably while ignoring the gossips and disapproving look the people were sending him as they passed by him.

Jungkook suddenly rise up after a few minutes of waiting for jinim to come back.

"I'm going to father"he stated catching taehyung attention who stare at him in shock.

"You can't kookie did you forget what he did to you--"

"doesn't matter hyung i can't let Jimin die when i know i can save him"his whisper softly his voice were tired as they leave his mouth he draws in a long deep breath before looking back to his hyung and gives him a forced smile.

"watch him for me i will be back"he said and before taehyung could reply he was already walking away.

Jungkook release a deep breath his face filled with determination he's going to fight this stressful challenge and win no matter what and save his smaller boyfriend even if it means for him to sell his soul to the devil he will gladly do it for park jimin.

The love of his life.