Episode 26

Jungkook let out an irritation huff as he slowly release the male before snapping a dead glare towards the smaller male making him squirm on the spot.

"Are you not being selfish here yesterday you're all over taehyung and today it my turn you're so selfish jimin always making yourself the victim without thinking you're hurting others"Jungkook spit out scoffing and turned to go but Jimin held him back making him huffed in annoyance.

"Please don't go jungkookie I'm sorry for what happen yesterday I love you so much"he plead while clutching onto the younger male shirt.

jungkook let out a harsh laugh before harshly remove the male hands on his shirt.

"you know hyung do you think you're the only one who feel insecure and afraid i felt the same way too ever since we met that old woman i was so scared that i didn't even sleep a wink that night to think we are going to break up and the thought of you not being in my future terrified me so much"jungkook cried out unable to stop his tears from spilling out while Jimin sobbed shaking his head trying to convince the male that everything he saw was a lie and that he didn't like taehyung that way and that his heart only belong to him.

"but I finally understand why the old woman did that it's because she know we are not being sincere with each other that's why he put us through that test and because of your stupid insecurity i made sure to stay away from jinim but you still make your twins a bad guy which he isn't because truly you're the bad one"he confessed making jimin choked on a sob.

"So jimin please stop all this you're making it hard for me and all of us"he says quietly,his voice are tired as they leave his mouth he draws in a long deep breath and wipe his tears before turning to go but jimin held him back again by grabbing his wrist while sobbing.

"Kook I really thought jinim could hurt taehyung since he like you that's why I did that but i was wrong please forgive me it's you i love not taehyung"Jimin admitted desperately making jungkook huffed in frustration snapping a look back at the male.

"Shut up hyung what does that have to do with you jinim never did anything wrong to you even when he likes me he still tried to date taehyung to make him happy and you decided to cut the little strings of hope he was clinging on and that makes you cruel"

Jungkook screamed at him while Jimin flinched as he slowly remove his hands from the younger and look down to his feet while his tear flowing uncontrollably.

"Yes i know,i know I'm a horrible person i know you won't be able to forgive me but please jungkookie don't hate me"he said quietly and that breaks something in Jungkook as he watched the male biting his lips hard to hold back his sob.

Jungkook let out a sigh taking the male hands back to his.

"Hyung you know I could never hate you,I love you too much to even care about all this I'm just angry and telling you to fixed this"he whispered softly and pulled the male into his embrace and place a kiss on his forehead.

Jimin look up,his puppy eyes staring at the brown orbs of the younger.

"So you don't hate me"he says face lit up making Jungkook let out a chuckle and wipe his tears with his thumb before nodding.

jimin let out a sobbed and cling tightly onto the male who stroke his hair.

"I'm sorry too for shouting at you"jungkook says softly placing a kiss on his forehead and jimin sniff nodding his head.

"But please make sure you sort everything out with jinim,he didn't deserve all this"he says sternly and jimin frown at the thought of his twin who he have hurt so much he slowly nodded his head again with a look of determination on his face because this time he's going to make it right.

He just hope jinim will forgive him.

                     +++++++++++

Jinim blink his eyes open and look at the familiar surrounding,he slowly sit up letting the blanket fall off from his body,he let out a frown when he saw the rags on his head falling off with a bowl of water beside him.

He tries to sit up only to squint his eyes at the headache on his forehead which has definitely subside a bit from earlier.

He finally sit up and stretch out trying to work out the ache of solitude in his bones only to stop a smile crawling onto his lips when he saw the food from earlier the one his mighty and handsome boyfriend made for him.

Jinim reach for the food and takes a bite only to scrunched his nose up at the bitter taste yet he's going to eat it all just for taehyung hard work on it as he took another big bite into his mouth.

The knock on the door made him jolt upright and taehyung peered into the room with a bright smile on his face which quickly replace with a frown.

"Jinim why are you eating that,it burnt"taehyung added in panicked as he staked towards the male and reach for the food only for jinim to put it away with pout.

"no it mine and were you not going to let me eat it before you give me"

"Yeah but-----

"Tae it's okay it very delicious"jinim reassured giving him a little smile.

Taehyung sigh rubbing his neck in defeated as he draws in a long deep breath his shoulder dropping while he fiddled with his fingers making jinim lift a questioning brow at his broken composure.

"I'm sorry jinim please forgive me everything you see yesterday is not what you think it is i could never cheat on you especially with my brother boyfriend that's something i could never done"taehyung pleaded his eyes glossy staring at the male desperately.

Jinim remained silent and the only sound in the room is taehyung beating heart racing quickly while gulping slightly at the male.

Jinim heave down a breath before looking back at the male and flashed his precious eyes smile at the male which will soon be taehyung favorite thing in the world.

"It's okay tae tae i forgive you beside i could never really be angry at you"jinim reassured making taehyung's face lit up as he breath out in relief before pulling the male into his embrace making jinim let out a smile cuddling up with him.

their beating heart rythm together creating a spark between them and a sprinkle of happiness passes through them,they didn't know how long they sit there hugging each other letting the soothing atmosphere create a perfect aura between them.

"But the next time you do that I'm going to shave your dick off I'm very scary when i get angry just so you know"jinim claimed while taehyung chuckle placing a quick peck on the male mouth making jinim let out a giggle while clinging onto the male.

Jinim pulled away from tae's embrace, burying his face in his neck as they hold onto each other like there was nothing in the world but just them.

"Thank you jinim for forgiving me and giving us a second chance"taehyung whispered softly placing a kiss on the younger's forehead while jinim hummed sounding satisfied by the male action.

And just like that they were back in the path which is adventure of their life.

Jinim phone buzzed on the nightstand disturbing their moment,he picked the call bringing it to his ear upon seeing the familiar name popped out on his screen.

"Jinim please can we talk I'm in front of the house"

Jinim let out a sigh as the call disconnected immediately,he knew one or the other it inevitable for him to talk to his twin about them and some of their past that still remain mystery and unknown.

_____________

Hey guys I'm sorry it took me a while to update I'm currently on sick bed so i won't be able to post frequently but I promise to try my best until I recover fully so please bear with me for a while.
Have a nice day and love y'all ❤️ ❤️