Love Me in Brooklyn

A cheerful and optimistic girl who deeply admires an unapproachable popular guy.

She chases him but he never noticed her not until she became his personal assistant.

Did Cupid give her a chance to be with the guy she likes, or is this a way for her to open her eyes and see the truth?

♥--------»¦«--------♥

Savannah Blaire Navar had always dreamed of experiencing genuine love however after several failed attempts, her life comes into a halting stop when her father suddenly decided it was time for her to marry her childhood friend. Still confident on her beliefs, she begged her father to give her one last chance. Now Sab is in conquest for the right guy. She went to Brooklyn to search and when she was given a chance to be with her new crush, she immediately grabbed it.

Being a personal assistant for a top student athlete shouldn't be so hard but having Russell Jay Valiente as your boss is a whole new different story. He may not utter a word all the time but he sure can make anyone's life a living hell with only a snap of his fingers.

Can Sab waken Russell's cold heart in the city that never sleeps?

Or will her dreams be crushed in the place she's hoping to find true love?

♥--------»¦«--------♥

MAIN CHARACTERS

Name: Savannah Blaire Navar

Nickname: Sab

Name: Russell Jay Valiente

Nickname: Russell