Author's Note

Hey nerds! I want to take this opportunity to thank each one of you for reading Love Me in Brooklyn from the start to the end. It's been quite a journey for me and I hope it was all worth it for you.

May 15, 2021, was the day I posted this story here on Wattpad. It was a slow progress from then on because, in all honesty, I was having a hard time writing Teen Fiction again. Clearly, I couldn't relate to Sab anymore since I'm no longer a teenager. But I am always up for a challenge. I wanted a light love story and I had to finish this no matter what.

At the time, I was also writing Torn in Two, which is the second book for Elite Girls series. It is a heavy drama-romance story, opposite to Sab's. I tried to write both books at the same time but I found myself struggling a lot. The roller coaster of emotions was too tiring. I was on the brink of crying on the other, while I am smiling at this one. I don't usually do stuff like this but I had to put LMIB on hold for months, the reason why it took me two years to finish it.

I'm not sure if you are aware but the first five chapters of LMIB were actually revised. I wasn't feeling the first version. It was too messy; I knew I had to edit it. But thankfully, after I did, I finally got back to the game. Nahanap ko na ulit ang vibe ng story. And I enjoyed every scene of Sab and Russell. A love so real and so easy...

Thank you so much for spending your time with our crazy girl and her hubby. Mami-miss ko ang kabaliwan ni Sab at kasungitan ni Russ.

I wish you all loved this book. And if you do, it would be a great thing if you can recommend this to others as well. ❤️

Special appreciation to those who are always voting and commenting on each chapter. Your short feedback kept me going. Your words have made me happy. Maraming salamat po!

One last thing...

If you like something or someone so much and you knew it'd do you good, go for it.

Take a leap and have courage.

Believe in what you can do.

Because if it's meant for you, it will be given to you.

Signing out from this story,

Nerdyirel.