Chapter 111

"Looks like someone finally decided to wake up", I heard Taeyong's voice and again looked at the monitor

He and Sungchan were now alone with the second SVT member, both watching us through their camera as well as talking to the member in their room.
We had decided to keep them apart in two separate rooms so they had a harder time communicating with each other or fighting themselves free.
Jun had already seemed crazy once. I didn't wanna know what two crazy men would be like.

"You bastard", Jun immediately growled when he saw his best friend on the screen, his jaw clenching so much, it simply hurt my teeth just by watching. "
Are you really that incapable you need to get two of us?"

Although NTC's leader seemed a bit provoked, he managed to keep himself cool, knowing damn well that we were at an advantage here.
"Well", he chuckled deeply while stemming his hands on his hip, "two of you got caught by us so I wouldn't say that we are the incapable ones."

The redhead swung his hand in a dramatic manner. "Anyway, you already made it pretty clear that you don't want to talk about your gang no matter how much we force you to. Because of that, we decided to change the game, so if you don't want to play along, your little friend has to deal with the consequences, got me?"

Taeyong had his typical serious expression on that had intimidated me since day one, but even though I would've been scared a little bit, the brunette SVT member simply smiled at him smugly.
"Torture him and you won't get anything", Jun tried to turn the tables before he took a deep breath and spit right in front of the older's feet.
Disgust immediately appeared on the leaders face, but he was still able to maintain his posture although it seemed as if he wanted to punch the living hell out of the other's body.

"That's not how it works", Taeyong clicked his tongue and nodded his head towards their monitor that was showing them our room. "We want to know what you are up to and if you don't tell us, there are 4 gang members eagerly waiting to beat him one by one. "

"I don't care what you do to him or what you do to me. We have nothing to lose anyway so don't be sad if you end up gaining nothing." The brunette hissed at him with the corner of his lips hanging low, only hatred and distaste sparkling up in his eyes.

Although I was in a completely different room than Jun, my heart started beating faster nonetheless and I could tell by my gradually shortening breathing that the well-known anger towards them crept up faster than expected.
I wanted all of this to be over, but instead, we sat there wasting our time on someone who didn't care about his own life and only wanted to make ours a living nightmare.

"Why do you need the explosives", the redhead howled with a deep husky voice, leaning down to the tied up member while resting his hand at the back of his chair.
The brunette wasn't intimidated by the sudden dark atmosphere around the leader and didn't move a single muscle, solely staring back at him with a look that could cut right through thin paper.
Slowly getting impatient, Taeyong repeated himself one more time.
"What do you fucking need these explosives for?"