Chapter 3 - Mrs. Midoriya's Heritage Part 2

<Mr. Yagi's POV>

Both of us got up at the same time and I asked Mrs. Midoriya if I could go receive the guests. She didn't agree at first and counters that she should be the one to open the door as I was a guest and it would be impolite on her part to ask a guest to open the door. I then remind her that she is a stranger to the 2 people and that they might get hostile if they see her due to their profession. The lady doesn't respond but nods her head as a sign to let me open the door.

< ???'s POV>

I feel like killing the blonde buffoon. Honestly, he prevents me from taking a nap by asking Naomasa to pick me up and get to some address he gave him. He has guts let me tell you, he doesn't call me instead he calls Naomasa and then asks us to come to some random place and then doesn't even tell us why we need to come. I didn't know what to wear so I chose the safer route and wore my hero costume it's more comfortable anyway. We reach the address and rang the bell of the house that matched the address Toshinori sent us. The idiotic blond opens the door and greets us with his goofy smile though his expression changes to being scared when he sees me in my hero costume and with a grumpy face. I am currently as grumpy as an old man can be and that is grumpy. I then notice a woman with black hair and dark green highlights at the ends standing at the end of the passage.

"Toshinori I am this close to killing you. This close." I tell him while pinching the air with as little gap as I could make. "I don't care if you are a good pro or not. You better have a good reason for interrupting my evening nap. And if I get to know that you did something idiotic, I will not spare you at all." I finish my rant and look him in the eye.

<Inko's POV>

I stood at the end of the passage from the entrance and watched Mr. Yagi open the main door. I had no idea what I was expecting but I knew for sure that an old man just scolding the shit out of Mr. Yagi. Since Yagi told me that he was going to call the person my mother mentored I thought the younger-looking man in a brown trench coat was the said person.

I didn't jump to conclusions yet and request the duo to come inside. Mr. Yagi then introduced the 2 men as the soon to retire pro hero – Gran Torino aka Sorahiko Torino and the up-and-coming detective – Naomasa Tsukauchi. He then introduced me to them and requested me to tell them what I told him about my mother. He assured that the 2 could be completely trusted and that he will answer the question I asked him shortly.

<Yagi's POV>

Just as I told Mrs. Midoriya to re-explain the story to Naomasa and Gran Torino, I signaled Naomasa to use his quirk on her to see if what she was telling was true.

Once Mrs. Midoriya completed her story, Naomasa gave me a slight nod signaling that what she told us was true. I then look to Gran Torino who has a look of shock written all over his face since all of this was new to him as well.

Gran Torino then re-introduces himself as his mother's sidekick and close friend.

Mrs. Midoriya who was now a bit confused as the 2 men didn't bear my last name finally asks, "Uhm... Not to be rude or anything, Mr. Yagi you told me that you were going to call the other Yagi who was my mother's mentee but I these 2 don't even fit the description my mother told me. No offense at all to the 2 of you though."

Before I could reply to her, Gran Torino beat me to it, "Mrs. Midoriya, we're sorry for not answering the question earlier but the Yagi you want to meet is the same person as this idiot next to me." The Older pro says motioning to me.

This statement confuses Mrs. Midoriya who is unable to speak up. Torino continues his explanation, "You see the reason he called us was to make sure you weren't lying and I know it was insensitive on his part but the reason he had to confirm your story was due to his status as a hero. Toshi it's better if you show it to her."

I give him a quick nod before turning to her, "Mrs. Midoriya I'm sorry for deceiving you, I truly am. You see the truth is............

I AM ALL MIGHT."

That single sentence seemingly broke Mrs. Midoriya who started going into a muttering storm with only Torino understanding what she said.

He then walks up to her and claps in front of her to snap her out of her muttering storm as I revert to my skinny form. She quickly realizes what she was doing and apologizes, "I'm really sorry if I scared you for a second there. That muttering habit of mine is one of the things I picked up from my mother. And I completely understand your reason for deceiving me. I would also have not trusted someone I just met yesterday especially if they just begin telling me about their parents and stuff like that."

"It's completely alright Mrs. Midoriya. I must really thank you for entertaining the 3 of us here and not flipping out on me blatantly lying to you." I reply as Naomasa, Torino and I get up to leave.

"No, no, no. The pleasure was all mine, Mr. Yagi. I must really thank you for your time since I called you on such short notice. And feel free to drop by any time you feel like I would really like to spend some time with my adoptive brother with the whole 'My mother adopting you and training you' thing."

"Of course I will. Oh and please keep this card it has my personal phone number along with the contact information for Naomasa and Torino on it in case there is trouble. You can also show this card at the reception of Might Towers. The receptionist will lead you right to my office. Oh and please call me Toshinori or Toshi since we are, as you said, related."

"Oh, all right. If that's the case then you can call me Inko if you want. The same goes for you Gran Torino and Naomasa." She told us, as we got up to leave.