Chapter 54 - Nezu is an Evil Genius

"Consider this a declaration of war from our side, 1-A, we're coming after your spots in this class." A grey-haired boy shouts.

"If that's the case, then we accept, but don't expect us to go easy then." Todoroki says, walking up to the entrance. "Now if you're done, can we leave, we need to get going, we're already late."

The crowd disperses letting the class A students go home or to the principal.

"You didn't have to do that, I had it handled, Todoroki." Izuku tells the human candy cane.

"Yeah right." Todoroki says, walking in front of the group.

"Also, why the hell did you like my hand, Ocha!!" Izuku says, wiping his hand. "It was really gross."

"That's what you get for covering my mouth, I couldn't let them diss you guys and Uncles teachings." Ochako explains, blushing slightly.

"Either way, you could have kissed my hand, why did you have to lick it. You're lucky I didn't shout while we were in class." Izuku playfully scolds ochako.

"Guys we're here, so I suggest you stop the PDA." Katsuki scold the two as Shoto knocks on the door for Nezu's office.

"Come in!" Nezu can be heard from the other side. Shoto pushes the door open, walking in, followed by Ochako, Katsuki and Izuku.

"Ahh, the 4 musketeers of 1-A. I must thank you for keeping the villains at bay till All Might came, but you still will have detention. The task for you is quite simple really."

"I have a bad feeling about this." Izuku tells Nezu.

"I assure you that it is much more that just bad." Nezu says.

"Are you serious uncle!!" Izuku shouted hearing what nezu had planned for them.

"Did I stutter, Izuku?" Nezu replied.

"That is basically committing suicide for our hands, sir." Shoto responds.

"Look at this as a practice for your wrist muscles to ensure better flexibility. Plus your work will help the heroes write a report of the event." Nezu explained.

"Yeah right, it's not like they haven't already done that." Katsuki said.

"They haven't, I actually asked the police commissioner and the hero council to wait for a few days so you guys could do this exercise." Nezu responded.

"Of course you did that." Izuku said, rolling his eyes. "Let's get this over with."

"Good, now I'll explain the exercise in case you forgot." Nezu said, putting his fingertips together like some sort of evil mastermind. "I want you all to write a 10-page report of the event with your individual points of view on the event. You have one hour for that. Once you're done with that task, you will make a combined report of the event and hand it to me, you have an hour for that as well. And for the final part of your detention, well that can be discussed once you're done with this work." Nezu said as he hopped off his chair and walked out of the room. "Your time has already started so get to it. I want at least 10 pages, remember that."

And just like that Nezu walked out of the room leaving the 4 students in the room.

"Alright, what are we going to do?" Katsuki asked.

"Why don't we write our report and combine it to make one 10 page report?" Ochako suggested. "Nezu said we needed to submit a 10-page report, but he didn't mention how, so.."

"Not bad, twinkle toes, looks like the nerd is rubbing off on you, figuratively speaking, that is, I don't know what goes on when you're alone." Katsuki said, smirking at the girl.

"H-hey!!!!" Izuku and Ochako shout at the same time. "We haven't gone that far, yet." They continue with bright red faces.

"So you both do wanna fuck each other eh." Katsuki says, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Katsuki........" Izuku said, slightly angered at his friend.

"I'll stop now." Katsuki responded, slightly scared of the green-haired boy.

"Stop teasing them. We have work to do. And please for the sanity of the readers and the people around us." Shoto responded. "So we're following what Mrs. Ya- I mean Uraraka said right." Ochako turns bright red at this. "Let's get on with it. We don't have time to waste." Shoto added.

"Todoroki is right, we need to get started with this shit detention work, we've already wasted 105 minutes bickering, because of Kaachan." Izuku said, changing the subject.

45 minutes later

"Done!!!" the 4 shouted in unison. Pushing their desk away.

"Now we simply put everything together and boom ten pages." Ochako said, collecting the papers written by the boys and arranging them into a bungle and stapling them together.

"Here you go, Principal. A 15 page report of the USJ attack." Ochako said just as Nezu entered the room.

"I see that you have made a complete report in one hour. Good." Nezu said taking the papers from Ochako's hand. "And just so you know, you had 2 hours since you found the loophole but either way. Good work. Now let's discuss the final part of detention. You will be helping your classmates develop their quirks further with your notes and training in hand-to-hand combat. I will have Gunhead come and help you but he will only be advising you all and not teaching with you. In other words, you have to do that all on your own." Nezu explained.

"Are you serious, won't that be unfair to us like we waste our time training them? How is this fair!!!" Katsuki shouted.

"Look at it this way kaachan, we get to teach them while perfecting our own forms and they won't know of our special attacks while we will have a faint idea of what their moves are." Izuku said.

"That's one way to look at it." Nezu said with a smile. "Now you can leave. You will teach your classmates starting next week. Rest for now, at least physically. Mentally, you guys won't get a break any time soon." Nezu said as the 4 left the room.

Class 1-A spent the rest of the week doing assignments and learning or should I say cramming concepts they would have learnt in the following 2 weeks. By the end of the week, they were almost brain dead. Well most of them at least. Izuku and Momo looked just fine. And fine was a strong word. They looked better than their classmates but they were still mentally exhausted.

To alleviate this mental exhaustion and to let the students have some fun before they underwent hell once again, the teachers decided to let them have a party at Izuku's house, for 2 specific reasons, one the house was big enough for everyone and two, All Might would be there to monitor them at all times.

Friday, 8th April, 3121.

"Alright class, we have a small gift for all of you, since you all worked hard and keep up with what we taught this week, you guys are invited to a party at the Yagi household. And don't worry we won't be there, it will be just you and Izuku's father at the house. You can discuss what to get for the party, you have an hour before school ends." Aizawa told them as he entered his sleeping bag and went off the sleep.

The class was full of chatter as the students gathered around Izuku asking him what to bring for the party.

"Guys get whatever you want, we have enough rooms for you to sleepover." Izuku said. "The food will be already made, thank Yaomomo for that. And make sure that you get a swimsuit in case you want to take a dip in the pool."

"Oh and be there by 10 in the morning so we can get started with the games and fun a bit early." Izuku said, getting up from his seat and walking to Aizawa's sleeping form.

He pulls out his phone and plays a cat video to wake the pro hero up so they could be officially dismissed.