Chapter 77 - Iron Tempest

I'll be honest. I forgot I had this chapter written down.

Vulcan, Izuku and Katsuki made it to Ochako's location and all they saw was destruction.

"Why do I have a feeling that Shigaraki is here." Izuku tells Katsuki.

"I don't think this was Shigaraki. If it were him, we'd be seeing ashes." Katsuki responds.

Vulcan looks around to see the broken buildings and the burning cars. "Boys, be alert, we have no idea what we're facing." He warns the two interns. "But I think we're about to find out." He says as something or someone shoots past them and hits the building behind them.

"You're pretty strong Gravity Bitch! But you'll have to do better than that to hurt me!" A voice says from the origin of the projectile.

"Kacchan!" Izuku yells as he dashes to the crater that was formed.

"Got it!!" Katsuki exclaims as he blasts off an explosion in the direction of the attacker. "CANNON SHOT!" He yells as a massive explosion clears the road of some of the debris.

"Ocha!! Hey! Are you okay?" Izuku asks Ochako as he helps her out of the crater.

"Yep! Just a little bruised." Ochako says, wiping some of the blood of her face.

"Who is that?" Izuku asks her as he grabs the end of his cape and wipes some of the blood on her face.

"It's some dude that calls himself Iron Tempest." Ochako answers.

"Iron Tempest? He's supposed to be in Tartarus!" Izuku exclaims.

"You've heard of him?"

"Yeah, he was captured by Best Jeanist, Edgeshot and Hawks a few months ago and after his trial was supposed to be in Tartarus. How is he here?" Izuku wonders as he helps Ochako to her feet. "In any case, we need to get you some medical aid."

"No. I'll be fine. Besides, we need to get Miruko out of there." Ochako tells him. "She's been captured and being held in some sort of a metal cage.

"Then the only way to get to her is to defeat that dude." Vulcan mutters. "He's probably holding him in that Iron Cage he creates."

"Vulcan! That's Iron Tempest!" Izuku yells as he grabs Ochako and jumps into the air, dodging a metal railing that the villain sent their way.

"I can see that!" Vulcan answers. "We can defeat him, but we'll need a lot of fire power. How long till your recharge your fire completely?"

"It'll take some time. But I have an idea to bypass that." Izuku tells him. "We get Kitsune and him in the same place and then we take them out together."

"Kitsune's here?" Katsuki growls.

"Yes. Shoto's currently fighting her a few blocks away." Izuku tells him.

"Whatever the plan is, I'm in. That bitch has some payback coming her way." Katsuki exclaims as he blasts some debris up into the air to block an attack.

"I want to hear the plan before I give my answer." Vulcan tells them.

"Well, we have you, Ochako and Katsuki attack him in a trident formation. Katsuki from above, Ochako takes the left and you take the right." Izuku explains. "While he's distracted, I get Miruko out from here and get her to safety. Once she's out, we can push I.T. towards Shoto and Kitsune's fight where the three of us, that is you, Shoto and me, defeat both of them together. We'd have enough fire power to pull off melting his metal before it can harm us."