Chapter 68 - Finale

A/N - Edited because I forgot to add the BGM for the fight.

"ALRIGHT FOLKS, IT IS NOW TIME FOR THE FINALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Mic shouts. "THIS IS A FIGHT BETWEEN CHILDHOOD FRIENDS TURNED RIVALS!! ONE COMING IN WITH HIS FLAMING MUSCLES AND THE OTHER COMING IN WITH HIS EXPLOSIONS BACKED WITH AN EXPLOSIVE ATTITUDE!!!!"

"ON THE RIGHT, WE HAVE THE BOY THAT HAS LITERALLY ONE-UPPED HIS EVERY PERFORMANCE, COMING IN WITH A DEMON AND A DRAGON GOD WE HAVE THE BOY THAT WE ALL KNOW AND LOVE, IZUKU YAGI. ON THE LEFT, WE HAVE THE EXPLOSIVE BLONDE THAT HAS AN EXPLOSIVE ATTITUDE WHO HAS EXPLODED ALL THE COMPETITION ON HIS WITH HERE WITH THE EXCEPTION OF A CERTAIN GRAVITY GIRL, THE BOY WHO'S BEEN ITCHING FOR A GOOD FIGHT, KATSUKI BAKUGOU!!!!!"

"Fuck off MIC!!!" Katsuki shouts, annoyed at his introduction.

"Language." Aizawa says on his mic, before falling asleep.

"Hey Midnight, I have a request." Izuku says.

"*sigh* Go ahead." Midnight answers.

"Can we cancel ring-outs as a means of losing the match?" Izuku asks.

"Hehe, now you're speaking my language." Katsuki exclaims with a smirk.

"What? Why?" Nemuri asks.

"We want to go all out, and the ring limitations will hinder our ability to do so." Izuku answers. "Besides, we got to make up for Kacchan's failed match." Izuku snickers.

"Why you!!!" Katsuki says, creating explosions as if to taunt Izuku.

"You heard me Kacchan. And you should stop wasting your sweat, it ain't scaring me!" Izuku taunts the blonde.

"You wanna go, fucking flame breath!" Katsuki snaps.

"You bet I wanna go, sweaty bitch." Izuku snaps back.

"WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT FOLKS, THE TWO CONTESTANTS ARE TAUNTING EACH OTHER. WHY DON'T WE START THIS MATCH WITHOUT FURTHER ADO?" Mic announces, giving Midnight the signal to start.

"Alright, the rules are pretty simple, you fall unconscious or tap out, your opponent wins, no killing blows other than that anything goes." She announces before she cracks her whip officially starting the match.

Izuku and Katsuki run at each other without their quirks activated. Katsuki goes in to put the Izuku in a triangle choke armbar, but Izuku manages to slip out and elbow Katsuki in the stomach and follow it with a knee to the face.

"Watch the face man!" Katsuki exclaims as he kicks Izuku over the head with his left and uses the momentum to slam him into the ground before going into an armbar.

"Yield Deku." He grunts when Izuku lifts Katsuki with his arm and slams him on the ground forcing the boy to release his grip on Izuku's arm.

"Why don't you yield?" Izuku asks as he pins Katsuki to the ground, placing his leg on Katsuki's back to keep him pinned.

"Fuck off bitch!" Katsuki says as he releases an explosion at Izuku, forcing the boy to jump back.

"HA! 1-0 Kacchan, 1-0." Izuku exclaims as Katsuki stands up.

"Whatever." Katsuki says rolling his eyes.

"What's 1-0?" Kendo asks Ochako as they watch from the stands.

"These boys are idiots. They're playing a game within the final round." Ochako sighs.

"What?" Kendo asks, confused.

"To put it simply, right now they were seeing which one of them would use their quirk first." Ochako sighs once more.

"Tell me your joking!" Kendo asks, laughing.