Chapter 48 - Attack On USJ Part 3

Back at the plaza.

As Aizawa was running through the plaza making his way towards the centre of the Central Plaza, defeating villains as he came across them. He was knocking them out by grabbing a villain after canceling their quirk and throwing them at each other with his scarf.

"Who the hell is that hero?" one of the villains asked.

"Why the hell isn't my quirk working!!!!" one of the villains exclaimed as he tried the use his quirk.

"Those goggles!" A third villains said before being hit by another villain that was launched at him.

"H-h-he's the Underground Hero: Eraserhead!!" the first Villains said before he was wrapped in Eraserhead's Scarf.

Aizawa kept launching the D-tier villains at each other knocking them out, before he made his way to the next wave as a yellow human missile was launched towards him from a portal, causing him to dodge as the human missile hit a villain that was about to him.

"Would you look at that, you're useful even when you're interrupting things, old man." Aizawa remarked.

"Was that sarcasm I hear?" Gran Torino said as he got up from the villain he accidentally knocked out.

"I don't know, was it?" Aizawa answers, his voice full of sarcasm.

"Whatever, I'm taking the ones on the left, you can go for the ones that are left." Gran Torino says before launching off towards the villains in the left before the sleep-deprived hero could respond.

"Wha- whatever," Aizawa said before he used his scarf and launched himself towards the villain on the right.

The 2 heroes took down villains left and right, kicking, punching, and wrapping the villains and knocking them out. Soon the 2 heroes reached the centre of the group of villains where the 4 'main' villains were standing.

The villain with the oni mask started to slow clap once the heroes stood in front of them. "Ahhh, would you look at that, the heroes are here!!!" He exclaimed. "I believe introductions should be underway, I mean, we know who the 2 of you are, Eraser Head and Gran Torino, an underground hero and a soon to retire pro that teaches at UA. I am the one that stands above all that wrong in this society of heroes, I am the Judge, ONI!!!"

"And I am Kitsune The Executioner, the one that acts on the orders of Oni THe Judge, he is the judge and I, the executioner of all he deems evil. I am also his better half." The girl in the Kitsune Mask exclaims in a cheerful yet eerie voice as she walked over and stood next to Oni.

"Are we done with this, like are you two idiots done." The man with hands all over exclaims.

"Calm your tits Shiggy, we're just having fun." Kitsune says. "Oh, and by the way heroes, that is Tomura Shigaraki the leader of the League of Villains and the hulking beast next to him in the nomu. But you probably know this from the small little talk you had with one of your students before you made your way here."

At this time, Kurogiri returned to the side of Shigaraki. "Ahh, Kurogiri, is the job done?" the villain leader asked.

"Yes, Tomura, the kids are scattered across the facility." Kurogiri answers.

"And 13?"

"Out of commission. But there was one student that managed to escape."

"Kurogiri, I have the sudden urge to turn you to dust. How could you let someone escape!!!!!!" Shigaraki shouts.