Chapter 75 - Hosu Under Attack

Izuku dashed through the building, trying to find Ochako.

"OCHAKOOOOOO!!!!" He yells as he busts through a wall. "Where is she?" Izuku says, stopping for a second to catch his breath. Just as Izuku was about to move ahead, he hears a rather familiar sound of ice forming. Turning around he sees Shoto catch up to him.

"Hey." Shoto greets the boy with a flat face as usual.

"Hey." Izuku says. "I take it that the rest of the group has arrived?"

"Black Star should be joining us in sometime." Shoto informs Izuku.

"Alright, go left. I'll take the rooms on the right. Ochako and Kitsune must be somewhere in here." Izuku tells Shoto as the two quickly part ways, heading off in opposite directions to cover more area.

"Shift the channel 3!!" Shoto shouts as they head up 2 different stairwells.

Izuku went up 3 floors before he found the person they were supposed to protect. He stopped right in front of actor.

"Sir, are you alright?" Izuku asks the man. "Is there anyone else inside?"

"Oh there's no one here other than me." The man answers. "And that makes this the perfect place for your burial."

Izuku takes a step back, as the man's voice changes and his body transforms.

"ONI!!! What are you doing here?" Izuku yells at the masked man. "And where are the hostage and where's Ochako?"

"You mean your girlfriend? Well, Kitsune is keeping her busy. And as for the hostage," Oni chuckles. "There never was one!" He cackles. "So, you wanna keep talking or are we going to fight?"

"If it's a fight you're itching for, then you've got one!" Izuku yells as he charges up One For All.

"So you finally have the real thing!!!" Oni yells, noticing the electricity around Izuku.

"That's not the only thing I have!" Izuku yells back as he activates his fire. "Hi No Kami! Ashura!!"

A small pillar of flames envelope Izuku as he dashes at Oni. The two engage each other in close quarters with Izuku punching the villain in his gut, following it with a knee to the gut. Oni skids back by a few feet before kicking of to deliver a jumping sidekick which Izuku blocks by solidifying his flames in the form of a shield.

Oni flips back to the ground. Izuku forms a sword of pure fire, charging at Oni. "I see you got rid of the old mask!" Izuku comments as he slashes upwards with Oni barely dodging the attack only for the scorching air around the sword to burn him.

"Call it a costume upgrade!" Oni exclaims as he takes a few steps back as Izuku continues with his attack, and slashes downwards, catching Oni's shoulder, the heat from the flames burning the flesh on the shoulder. Oni grabs the flame blade, pushing upwards, burning his hands in the process.