Chapter 13 - Might Towers

<Katsuki's POV>

We were now excited to see what was planned for Izuku's birthday at his home since for the past 2 days we weren't allowed to enter his house and he had to stay with me. We entered his house and were startled by the pop from one of those party-poppers or something which startled us leading to an explosion and a stream of fire from me and Deku. We almost burnt the cake but auntie Inko saved it with her quirk.

We cut the cake and had some lunch before we were told to put on these eye covers after boarding a truck which apparently was Mr. Yagi's.

<Izuku's POV>

Once we boarded the truck, we were forced to put on these eye masks that we weren't allowed to remove till we reached our destination.

It was about a 3-hour drive to wherever we were going. At the end of 3-hours of torture that was listening to Kaachan asking 'Are we there yet' once every 10 minutes, we finally stopped for good and we quickly removed our eye masks and looked around the area we were at and finally noticed it, we noticed the best birthday gift I could ever ask for or even think about. We were at Might Towers. MIGHT FREAKING TOWERS!!!!!

And the best part was that we were going inside. The only people allowed inside were the pro heroes, a select few news reporters, and the heads of the police department.

We were stopped at the door for obvious reasons but Uncle Toshi showed them something and they let us pass. We were given special ids to wear. I accidentally bumped into Granpa Torino who was wearing his hero uniform/costume.

While mom and Granpa Torino were talking Uncle Toshi told us that he had been called to work and had to leave immediately. I always found this weird, he had a reputation of leaving halfway through our conversations. I never asked him where he leaves to usually, but this was not usual. We had the chance to meet All Might himself and he wanted to leave. I did ask him if he wanted to stay but he just told me that his job came first and just ran away.

Granpa then told me about his days teaching at UA as the homeroom teacher for all might's batch, he also told me how All Might always end up in the nurse's office after breaking his bones due to his quirk. And how he always caused trouble for the class.

We were about to leave on a tour of the towers with Granpa Torino when there was a sudden eruption of chatter outside the towers which was followed by a loud voice everyone knew too well that exclaimed, "I AM HERE."

The voice got Kaachan and me excited because we knew we would probably get to meet him in person.

"HELLO, MIGHT TOWER, HOW ARE WE DOING TODAY? I CAN SEE A FEW NEW FACES AROUND HERE AND 2 SUPER EXCITED KIDS. HELLO THERE KIDS. OH, AND HELLO SENSEI. IT'S NICE TO SEE YOU HERE."

"Hello All Might, I was here regarding the new case, Emily had given me a call. Oh, and whisper whisper whisper."

"OH, IS THAT RIGHT? HUH. NICE TO KNOW I HAVE SUCH FANS. I ALSO GOT TO KNOW THAT ONE OF YOU HAS JUST TURNED 10 AND THE OTHER TURNED TEN A FEW MONTHS AGO? IS THAT RIGHT."

The 2 of us could only nod due to the sheer excitement of meeting THE SYMBOL OF PEACE AND THE NUMBER 1 HERO OF THE ENTIRE WORLD.

All might then bends down to our level and pulls out 2 All Might themed notebooks, "ALL RIGHT, HERE ARE YOUR BIRTHDAY PRESENTS FROM MY SIDE AND LET ME ASLO SIGN THEM FOR YOU, SO WHAT ARE YOUR NAMES KIDDOS?"

"My name's Izuku Midoriya." "I'm Katsuki Bakugou."

Kaachan did not let the excitement show on his face but you could see it in his eyes. All Might signed the 2 books and handed them to us along with a pair of All Might stationary.

All Might left after right after signing the books, he exits the Towers and disappeared somewhere. We were given a short tour of the towers after which we left to the diner nearby where Uncle Toshi joined us once again. We told him about everything that happened and how we met all might at might towers.

We soon left for home in Uncle Toshi's car. We dropped off Kaachan, Aunt Mitsuki, and Uncle Masaru on the way. The 3 of us reached home, mom and Uncle Toshi gave me their presents – a limited edition all might 10th-anniversary poster and an All Might action figure featuring All Might in his debut costume with a few support items, there weren't many copies made of this figure so it was considered rare and expensive.

I was about to turn in for bed when Uncle Toshi told me that he had one last gift and told me that it would be ready after I brush my teeth.

I quickly rush into the bathroom to brush my teeth and change into my PJs. I return in a record time of 5 minutes and came out to the hall where I see mom and All Might. I start jumping around in excitement seeing all might for the second time today and that too in my own house.

All might then walk up to me and tells me, "HELLO SON, NICE MEETING YOU AGAIN. NOW I HAVE ONE LAST GIFT FOR YOU BEFORE I LEAVE. BUT BEFORE THAT, MRS. MIDORIYA, DO YOU MIND IF I GET A BIT COMFORTABLE?" he asks mom.

Mom just nods with a bit of excitement. All Might then takes a deep breath and there is a lot of smoke emitting from his body. As the smoke clears, I see Uncle Toshi standing where All Might was. I immediately freak out and ask him where All Might went.

"Calm down, Izuku there is no need to freak out. You see the thing is I am all might." He answers the questions that we're cooking up in my head.

"Mom is this, is this for real?"

"Yes Izuku, it is true, your Uncle Toshi is all might, he told me about it a few days after we first meet all those years ago."

"Wait you mean....... Oh god, this is so embarrassing. I can't believe the All Might has seen my room." I saw as I cover my face.

After I finally calmed down from the excitement that came with knowing that all might is my Uncle, Uncle and mom tell me about my grandmother, the former symbol of peace – the pro hero Paragon. They told me of how she was a great pro, how she always smiled in the face of adversity, and how she died due to fighting for the world against a super-strong villain.

They also told me how she had put mom and my other Uncle into foster care so that they would stay safe and stay away from the dangers of the pro hero world. How she took Uncle Toshi under her wing and made him into the symbol of support.

Uncle Toshi and mom then told me about her adventure with Granpa Torino.

I was getting tired and was trying to prevent myself from yawning because I wanted to listen to stories of my grandma. The half yawn was noticed by my Uncle Toshi who told me to go to sleep. He also reassured me that he would tell the rest of the story tomorrow and that there is a lot more he and my mom wanted to discuss with me. I head to my room with a small frown. I jump on the bed and lay there going through the events of the day which brings a smile to my face. Today was the greatest day of my life yet, possibly greater than the day I got my quirk.