Chapter 49 - Attack On USJ Part 4

"You fucking bastards." Izuku says as his body slowly lights up in flames. "You think you can invade UA property attempt to murder students and get away with it!! Think again bitches!"

Flames start to cover Izuku as he enters his asura form of the Hi No Kami state with Enhance going at 100%. "Tsu, take Mineta, Zawa and Granpa away, I'll take care of the villains." Tsu silently agrees as she places Mineta on her back, grabs Gran Torino and wraps Aizawa in her tongue and hops away to the rest of the class.

"This is time for you to repent, villain." Izuku says as he rushes towards Shigaraki, his right hand raging with power. His punch is about to connect to Shigaraki's jaw when the Nomu jumps between the 2, taking the blow for his 'master' as the punch hits a huge shockwave is sent across the facility, alerting the other students.

The nomu takes a step back as his stomach and arm regenerate from Izuku's blows.

"I must say, you're strong kid. But not as strong as All Might and that is the only flaw in you. The flaw that will lead to your demise!" Shigaraki explains. "You see, the Nomu doesn't have an A tier regeneration but he also has an A tier Shock Absorption along with a small gift from the master. What I'm trying to tell you, you insolent brat, is that you are royally fucked. So good luck with the nomu."

Izuku clashes with the nomu once again, as multiple shockwaves are released. The 2 punching each other over and over. The nomu would regenerate every time it hit Izuku while Izuku took a lot of damage from the nomus random punches.

Towards the fag end of a 5-minute long duel, Todoroki, Hagakure, Kirishima, Katsuki and Shiro were standing at the entrance with the rest of the class, watching the 2 duel when the Nomu hits Izuku in the face, knocking the green-haired boy through 5 pillars before going halfway through the 6th.

"Izuku/Nerd/Yagi!!!!" the class shouts as Ochako and Katsuki rush to help their friend out of the rubble. What the 2 failed to notice was a rampaging nomu coming their way.

Ochako and Katsuki had just reached Izuku when the green-haired boy saw the beast coming towards them at full speed, he pushed the 2 aside, activating his Asura state once more as he met the nomus punch with a punch of his own, shattering his right arm in the process.

"Get out of here you two, it's too damn dangerous." Izuku says as he temporarily pushes the nomu back.

"And let you kill yourself. Hell no." Katsuki says. "The only one who gets to kill you is me."

"Neither am I." Ochako agrees as the 2 stands in front of Izuku who help his broken arm with a flickering flame aura around him. Izuku looks his childhood friend in the eye, before he walks up to Ochako.

"Well, we need to think of something and fast." Izuku says as the Nomu returns once more, this time his punch was blocked by a pick shield. Izuku and Katsuki turn to see Ochako holding her hands up struggling to keep the shield up. "Guys think of something fast the Gravity Shield is not gonna hold for too long." Ochako tells them as she strains herself.

"Dammit, Kaachan we need Todoroki here if we're going to do something to the Nomu." Izuku says when the shields suddenly drop as Ochako loses consciousness and starts to bleed from her nose. 'You did good Ocha, rest well, we'll take care of it now.'

"Also take her to the class, we can't have her injured or her dad is going to kill me." Izuku says as he hands Ochako to Katsuki before he jumps away to keep the nomu busy till Todoroki and Katsuki came back.

Izuku kept the nomu at bay for a good minute before he felt the temperature drop suddenly as a huge wave of ice hits the Nomu, freezing it in place.

"Thanks for that Todoroki." Izuku tells the fire and ice boy with a small smile.

"No need to thank me yet, the ice will keep him at bay for a few minutes at best." Todoroki tells the other 2.

"That's good enough. Todoroki, I need you to freeze my right arm, leave the elbow and shoulder, freeze the rest, it should act as a temporary cast." Izuku tells the son of Endeavour who obliges, freezing the former's arm in a cast of ice. Izuku then explains his plan to the other.

"You know that is reckless right?" Todoroki asked.

"Well reckless is my middle name, Todoroki." Izuku replied.

"No, it isn't. You don't have a middle name, nerd." Katsuki reminded.

"Well, it is now." Izuku replies. "Can we just focus on the task? ALso Todoroki, since you knew about the Nomu, I'm assuming you've also read on how to defeat them, right?"

"Yes, and for this one time, I'm willing to make an exception." The boy told him,

"Good." Izuku said as crack were head from the Nomu's ice prison. "Because it's time for round 2."

The Nomu breaks out of his ice prison and rushes towards the 3 boys, claws extended, longer than they originally were. He ran towards Izuku, ready to impale the boy only to be hit by explosions.

"Get away...... from......... my friend." Katsuki says as he releases multiple explosions on the nomus face. The beast grabs Katsuki and tosses him away, placing his attention once again on our green-haired protagonist. [Though don't let Katsuki know of this he will lose his shit.]

Todoroki sent a wave of ice towards the nomu freezing his right arm and leg, before hitting the beast with weak flames.

"Todoroki, get them hotter, those flames are not doing anything dipshit." Izuku says as he runs up to the nomu and hits him with a barrage of kicks and punches all of whom were on flames, chipping away at the nomus Shock absorption slowly but steadily. 'I really hope Iida can reach the school in time, we can't hold it back much longer.'

"Out of the way Yagi!" Todoroki says as he freezes the nomu once again this time leaving only his head above the ice. "Yagi let's burn some garbage!" Todoroki exclaims as he grabs the Nomus head and releases blue flames from his hand.

Izuku runs up and joins the bi-color-haired boy, letting lose a white torrent of flames from his mouth on the nomus head, only to stop when they felt the nomus body fall limp. "Did we do it?" Izuku asks, breathing heavily.

"I think so." Todoroki answers.

Katsuki then walks back, grabs the Nomu and Howitzer Impact's it away to the opposite end of USJ as the other 2 boys looked at him in confusion. "What? I was just being sure, if the fire didn't kill him, the explosion and the fall will certainly do it." He reasons.

"Well, time to go back to the class." Izuku says as he starts to walk away.

"You know- "Katsuki starts.

"Shut up Kaachan don't you dare jinx it." Izuku says as the 3 walk back to the class.

The 3 had just reached the foot of the steps when a loud rumble can be heard in the direction of where the Nomu was launched.

"I believe the battle is not yet over heroes. Nomu!!!!! Kill. Them." Shigaraki says with a creepy smile on his face. In the distance the nomu can be seen with 0 injuries, rushing towards the 3 heroes in training all of whom had a look that said, 'We're fucked.'

"Kaachan, fuck you!" Izuku shouts as the Nomu runs towards them.