Chapter 76 - Kagatsuchi and the Phoenix Blade

"Hi No Kami!" Izuku yells, "KAGATSUCHI!!!" He charges at Oni, grabbing him by his torso and pushing him out of the building.

Izuku and Oni struggled during their fall with Izuku managing to get the upper hand and kick Oni in the face, sending him crashing into car below. Izuku lands next to the car and yanks Oni out of the debris and slams him into the ground.

"Impressive, you've got a new form to show!" Oni tells Izuku as he gets out of the small hole he was slammed into. "I've got a few things that Master has given us too!" Oni closes his fist and meets Izuku for a punch. "Meet Shockwave!" Oni tells Izuku as Izuku feels the bones in his arm crack.

Izuku leaps back, holding his arm in pain.

"You like?" Oni asks him.

"That quirk!" Izuku yells as he presses a button on his wrist gauntlet activating their brace feature. "Where did you get that from!"

"So, you recognise the quirk?" Oni asks Izuku. "I hoped you would. This was taken from an old man much before Master got his injuries."

"You bastards!!!" Izuku yells as he kicks off the asphalt, making a beeline towards Oni, the fist of flames around him condensing around his right fist.

Oni stomps on the ground, sending shockwaves across the entire road forcing Izuku to leap into the air.

"Got you!" Oni yells as he tosses chunks of asphalt at Izuku. Izuku uses Pressurized kicks to dodge the debris and kick them back at Oni. Landing in front of Oni, Izuku opens his fist and flattens his palm and chops at Oni

"That won't work again!!!" Oni yells as he sidesteps Izuku's attack and punches the boy, forcing him to dispel his attack. Oni lets go of Izuku, who was currently holding his gut in pain, and kicks Izuku across the face sending him into a building. Oni is about to follow through with another attack when his path is blocked by a wall of fire. Oni turns to see Endeavour soaring in the air.

"Paragon! Where's Helheim and Uravity?" The pro asks as Oni leaps towards him. 

The pro simply dodges the attack and hits the villain with a Flashfire Fist.

"No idea about Uravity but Helheim is still in the building." Izuku answers as pulling himself out of the wall once again, his eyes trained on Oni. "There was never a VIP. It was a big ploy. Oni used some transfiguration quirk to become the VIP."

"For what?" The pro asks, landing next to the boy and offering him a pain killer. "It's a pain killer, it'll numb the pain for a bit."

"Thanks, and I've got no idea behind their plan, but I doubt that he'll open his mouth." Izuku tells him as he swallows the pill.

"You've fought him before, right? What are we looking at?" Endeavour asks him.

"Right now, he has at least 2 strength enhancers that he's been using to keep up with me, a quirk that creates shockwaves," Endeavour looks at Izuku shocked. "I had the same reaction, we can't do anything right now, its sad but it happened. And a transformation quirk and a regeneration quirk. I'm assuming he has a few other quirks on him as well, but he hasn't used them yet." Izuku tells Endeavour as they dodge a car that Oni throws their way.

"Keep everyone away. He's as dangerous as a Nomu if not worse." Izuku tells Endeavour as he dashes towards Oni only to get back handed into the building.

Endeavour throws fireballs at Oni using the smokescreen that they made to get close and hit the villain with a Jet Burn. The attack creates a big explosion that sends Oni through a few buildings.

"Oh, that's it!" Oni exclaims, walking out of the rubble 5 buildings away from Endeavour and Izuku. "Time for the cavalry! Shiggy send in the Nomus!" Oni yells to the air.