Chapter 41 - Battle Training Part 2

<Shoto's POV>

Yaoyorozu, Shiro, Iida, Ashido, Kirishima and I were waiting in the 'Hero Room' planning our way of attack against the 'villains'. We all knew it was going to be a tough fight, Yagi, Bakugou and Uraraka were tough to fight when they were working as a team.

The plan was simple, we would first freeze the building in its entirety which would serve 2 purposes, first was to reduce the threat posed by Bakugou as he would sweat less, and the second was possibly stopping Uraraka as well. Yagi was a problem however, the ice would melt immediately from his fire and that was a big issue, but that is where Shiro and Kirishima came in. Shiro was able to momentarily go toe to toe with Bakugou in the QBC which means she should be able to hold her own against Yagi when she has Kirishima to help her. This would allow Yaoyorozu and Iida to search the tower for the bomb while Ashido and I kept watching over the other 2 villains.

The plan was pretty simple with all the roles cut out precisely courtesy of Yaoyorozu. She also suspected the villains to place the bomb on the topmost floor of the building which would allow the villains more time to intercept us as we climbed up.

With 15 minutes about ending soon, All Might told us to get ready. I activated my quirk, covering my left side in ice as we got ready to fight.

<Eijirou's POV>

We exited the 'Hero Room' entering the ground, the sight on the ground left us shocked. There was the main building that stood tall. The building with the villain team and the bomb but the buildings around it were completely decimated with chunks of rubble floating in the air. Yaoyorozu suspected it was the work of Uraraka's quirk since her quirk allowed her to nullify the gravity of objects she touched.

"Don't pay much attention to the debris for now. If it comes in your way destroy it. If it doesn't ignore it." Todoroki told us. "Focus on performing your assigned tasks."

"Todoroki's right. Focus on the mission for now. It takes priority." Shiro supported him.

We all nod in agreement as Todoroki walked towards the main building, the temperature started to slowly drop. Soon the whole building was covered in ice. Shiro and I immediately rushed in heading towards the top as Yaoyorozu and Iida followed close. Our job was to keep Yagi busy for as long as we could so Iida and Yaoyorozu could find the bomb.

What we didn't expect was all 3 of them to attack us as soon as we reached the 3rd floor. They somehow expected Todoroki to freeze the building. Yagi came at me with a punch while Bakugou rushed at Shiro with an explosion.

We dodged the 2 attacks and immediately contacted the rest of the team. "Bakugou and Yagi are free of the ice and Uraraka is nowhere to be seen. Yaoyorozu what should we do now?" I shout over the closed comm line alerting the team.

"Hold your position Kirishima, we are on our way. Keep those 2 busy." Iida responded.

Soon the revving of engines could be heard as Iida and Yaoyorozu arrived on the scene. Had we not been in the middle of a fight, I would have laughed by ass off. Iida was carrying Yaoyorozu on his back. I don't know why I found it funny but it was.

Anyway back to the fight. Once Iida and Yaoyorozu joined the fight, the villains seemingly doubled their efforts with Yagi fighting me and Iida while Bakugou fought Shiro and Yaoyorozu. And man, that guy, Bakugou, doesn't know how to hold back at all, even when he was fighting the 2 girls.

<Shoto's POV>

Hearing Kirishima over the comms, Ashido and I rushed to the upper floor to help them in the fight. We entered to see what looked like a complete massacre, Yagi and Bakugou were going to town on Kirishima, Iida, Shiro, and Yaoyorozu.