Chapter 22 - Nighteye helps train for UA

Time skip to the day training restarts. 5 months and 5 days to the UA entrance exam

Today was the day we finally started training again. I'm not sure what Granpa had in store for us today. I was waiting for Granpa to come as usual. Once Granpa arrived, he had some breakfast and we left for the beach or so I assumed. We didn't go to Dagobah beach instead we went to a training ground that was rather close to UA. While we waited for Uraraka and Kaachan to show up, I asked Granpa what he had planned.

His answer, "Patience is the key to everything Izuku. Wait for the others to show up and I'll tell the 3 of you about it." Monosuke left immediately to pick up Uraraka and Kaachan from their houses.

I couldn't wait to see Uraraka's reaction when she comes in a limo. After about 10 minutes of waiting, the 2 of them arrived at the ground. Along with them a second car bearing the logo of Uncle Mirai's Agency. 2 boys and a girl get down along with Uncle Mirai.

One of the 3 was a tall blond who wore a mostly white suit with a red cape and the number 1,00,000 written on the front. The second boy had dark hair and was standing in a corner with a depressing aura around him. The girl had blue hair and had her hair done in......... spirals? Her costume was blue and white. And she was floating...... flying whatever she was suing her quirk to keep up with the 2 boys. One of whom was literally being dragged by the other. (You know which one)

Uncle Mirai comes up to us and I hug him because we haven't met in some time because of him being busy with work

"Nice to see you, Uncle Mirai. So, will you be sparring with us today?"

"Nice to see you to Izuku. I'm afraid that's not the case, the ones you will be sparing twice every week will be these 3 kids behind me. They are the next 'Big 3' at UA. The strongest students of the soon-to-be third-year students."

"Yo." "H-hi." "Hello." The 3 of them said together.

"The blond is Togata Mirio, he goes by LeMillion. He is a work-study under me and one of the people with the opportunity to become the next symbol of peace. The depressed guy is Amajiki Tamaki or Suneater. He works along with FatGum and is formidable in battle though he is very shy around new people. Finally, the girl is Hado Nejire or Nejire-Chan. She is going to bombard you with questions and can be airheaded at times. She works with Ryukyu the dragon hero."

"So, your Sirs' nephew? Nice to meet you Izuku, I've heard a lot about you from sir. If anything, I must say he does think highly of you. I can't wait to see you in school." The blond Mirio told me.

"So, what are your quirks? I heard you trained under Gunhead, What forms of martial arts do you know? Can you teach me? How..." Nejire started to ask us questions before she was pulled back by an octopus tentacle that came from Tamaki.

"Now that everyone is here, the schedule for the next 5 months is going to be pure combat. These guys will come here on Saturdays and Sundays to fight with you during the first 3 months due to their school. During the last 2 months, you will be fighting them daily. For the first 3 months, it will be without quirks in one on one battles and for the last 2 months, you will fight all 3 of them in pairs of 2. Your goal isn't to beat them rather you will have to survive an hour in an all-out fight with them by the end of the 5 months. The pairs for the first months will be Izuku vs Mirio, Katsuki vs Tamaki, and Ochako vs Nejire. The pairs will be rotated next month and the one after that. Also, they can use their quirk to dodge your attacks while you are not allowed to use your quirks at all. Do not underestimate them and all the best." Uncle Mirai explained