Chapter 51 - The Arrival of a Hero

Kirishima hardens his torso and steps in front of Shiro to protect the exhausted girl from the Nomu, while bracing himself for the punch only to see a massive figure standing in front of him, blocking the Nomus punch with his hand. Kirishima opens his eyes to see All might in a suit and tie, in front of him, his smile long gone.

"HAVE NO FEAR, FOR I AM HERE!!!!!" All Might exclaims as he punches the Nomu away before dashing towards the 3 boys that were in central plaza.

"SORRY I'M LATE, THREE OF YOU, I'LL TAKE IT FROM HERE, YOUNG TODOROKI, HELP THE 2 OF THEM TO THE ENTRANCE AND PATCH THEM UP AS WELL AS YOU CAN, ILL HANDLE THE VILLAINS

"SORRY I'M LATE, THREE OF YOU, I'LL TAKE IT FROM HERE, YOUNG TODOROKI, HELP THE 2 OF THEM TO THE ENTRANCE AND PATCH THEM UP AS WELL AS YOU CAN, ILL HANDLE THE VILLAINS." All Might tells them before he dashes away once again, this time to fight the Nomu.

Izuku rushed to him. "All Might, you're here!" He spoke.

"Yes, and I must say I'm proud of you for lasting that long," he said.

"I can evacuate the students while you deal with this," Izuku told the symbol of peace, "That way nobody gets caught in the middle of the crossfire."

All Might smiled and said, "After evacuation, and I hate to trouble you with this.... but would you mind giving me a hand with this mess?"

"It would be an honor," Izuku said.

"Count me in too nerd," Katsuki told him, "We started this together, now we end it together,"

"Kaachan...."

Todoroki approached him. "We'll buy you some time Yagi," he said, "That way, you and All Might can go plus ultra."

Izuku realized his friends were right. He had no need to fight these villains on his own, even if he was by All Might's side. He then smiled.

"Ok then," he said, "let's do this. First, we need to get the others to safety. Then we come back and help All Might."

Todoroki helps Izuku up. "Alright, shoji, you need to carry 13, Ojiro get Uncle Zawa out, girls can you handle Ochako?" the girls nod in agreement. "Alright, I want the rest of you, follow them outside and stay there. Yaomomo, you're in charge when you're out there and try and contact the school as fast as you can." Izuku tells them. "Kaachan and Todoroki, we're going back in once these guys are out, also Todoroki, once they're out, freeze the doors shut." Izuku whispers the last part to the others.

Izuku turns to see the All Might clashing with the Nomu. and to Izuku it was obvious that All Might was overexerting himself over the villain

"No. No. No." Izuku mutters as he sees the Nomu fight All Might. "He won't be able to win. He is too weak to win against that."

"Calm down, Yagi, All Might can handle it, he's Number one for a reason." Kirishima says as he helps Ojiro carry Aizawa out.

"You don't understand. We need to go help him." Izuku says as he tries to get up, only to be held back by Shoto.

"Look I can understand that you're worried, but All Might should be fine for now, we need to get the class out and that is our main goal right now." Shoto tells Izuku as he is propped up against the wall.

Izuku sighs, knowing that if he continued, he'd risk revealing the truth the Shoto.

With All Might and the Nomu, punches colliding over and over sending shockwaves throughout the facility.

"THIS IS THE END FOR YOU VILLAIN, CAROLINAAAAA SMASH!!!!!" All Might shouts as he tries to hit the Nomu only for the attack to be absorbed by it. 'this one's different, he is able to absorb the shock from my punches.'

"What happened to your bold words, Number 1!!!!" Shigaraki says with a menacing grin. "Bitten more than you could chew?" shigaraki starts to laugh. "Kurogiri, Oni. Kill the number one hero. It's time for the revolution to start!"

Kurogiri warps away as the Nomu grabs a hold of All Might before he could jump away with Kurogiri appearing below the hero. "Normally, I wouldn't want human body parts floating inside me, but since it is you, All Might. I can make an exception this time." Kurogiri tells All Might as he starts to sink into Kurogiri's portal.

"Leave. Him. Alone." Todoroki shouts as he places his right foot down on the ground sending a sheath of ice that Freezes both the Nomu, while Kurogiri warped away to safety.

'This amount of control at this age, what has Endeavor been teaching his son!' All Might think to himself as he jumps away.

"I take it that the class is out of the facility." All Might says.

"Yup, the doors have been blocked so they won't interfere. We can go wild on them." Katsuki says.

"That's one way to put it. Anyway, the Nomu has much stronger regeneration than the ones in the files, our fires aren't doing much for some reason, pretty strong shock absorption and it had the ability to resurrect we don't know if it is just once or if he can do it again." Izuku explained. "Oh, and they are after me and my quirk."

"So, he finally made a move." All Might says in a dark tone. "We need to defeat it first, since it is shock absorption, there must be a limit which means we can kill it by exceeding its limits for absorbing the shock."

"We tried that, we've hit it with fire, ice, blasts and even our punches but nothing happened the first time." Izuku explains. "But the second time around after it was revived, Todoroki's fire combined with mine was able to burn off its legs, but it still regenerated the limp back."

"Let's try hitting it harder since we have strength-enhancing type quirks, Izuku, in theory, we should be able to overpower it easily. My super strength combined with your strength and fire should be able to defeat Nomu. What say, we give the beast a taste of what actual plus ultra?" All Might tells them.

"Of course," Izuku answers. "But the others will try and interfere."

"Don't worry, Young Todoroki, Young Katsuki, I want you to keep the 2 masked villains busy for as long as you can. I highly doubt the hand villain will want to interfere. Izuku, you and I will have to fight the Nomu and don't worry about the injuries. I'll ask Chiyo to make an exception this time." All Might says with his signature smile.

"Yes Sir." they respond in sync.