Chapter 57 - Connecting with you

The next morning

Ochako got up, still a little shaken up from Izuku's nightmare from last night. She could only imagine what Izuku would have been going through, since she had a feeling that he had left a lot of the details of the dream unfold.

She walked down to see some of her classmates and Katsuki sitting in the living room watching the news.

"Oi, twinkle toes, where the nerd? We're hungry!" He shouted as he watched Edgeshot take down a villain that was holding a hostage. "That was pretty neat, taking down a villain with a hostage without causing either to panic." HE commented.

"Let him sleep for one day." Ochako told him. "He gets up early almost every day, plus tomorrow is going to be hard."

"But we're hungry and this is his house." Katsuki shouted. "I'd make some food, but the news is more interesting."

"Katsuki, I'm not waking him up and neither are you. And if you want something to eat, I'll make some pancakes." Ochako told him.

Katsuki got up from his seat. He knew that Ochako never used his name, none of them did, not unless they were either angry or it was something serious. "Oi, Four-eyes, make sure that Pikachu doesn't change the channel while I'm gone. Deku will want to hear about this when he wakes up."

Katsuki walks over to Ochako. "Deku had another one of those nightmares?" He asked.

"Yeah, and I asked him about them." Ochako tells him. "I would have thrown up had we had a heavier dinner. They are pretty gory."

"Tell me what he told you." Katsuki told her, ochako then proceeds to recount the dream as Izuku described it to her.

"Okay, I'm assuming there is more to it. Get the stuff for the pancakes, I'll get the stove ready." Katsuki said, grabbing an apron from the counter.

"Alright, also, you sure you want to wear that apron?" Ochako said, smirking at the apron Katsuki had worn.

"What's wrong with it?" Katsuki asked.

"Nothing, just that it says, 'Sparky Sparky Boom Boom Man' with the explosions and all." Ochako tells him. "I'm guessing Izuku had this tailor-made for you."

"Get to work." Katsuki shouted. "Oii, extras, what pancakes do you want?" Katsuki shouted from the kitchen.

"Apple!" "Banana!" "Chillies!" "Chocolate!" Was heard from the living room.

"Alright, we're making plain pancakes. You can add what you want on top. And whoever said, Chillies get your stupid dumb ass here." Katsuki shouted, with a smirk.

"Chilli pancakes, I wonder how that would taste." Ochako wondered as she got the batter ready.

"You guys got started without me?" Izuku said, walking into the kitchen. "Also, Chilli Pancakes are a horrible idea."

"Not really." A voice said from behind Izuku. "They're actually great. My mom makes them occasionally. They're actually great when you get past the Chillies."

"Never thought your tired ass liked spicy foods, Grey Eyes." Katsuki commented as he put some batter on the pan. "Also, nerd go sleep or something. We've got it covered."

"Don't assume things, McExplody. And what if I do like spicy things?" Shiro said, crossing her arms and raising her right eyebrow.

"Nothing." Katsuki said with a small smirk as he flipped pancake mid-air.

"Kaachan showing off his rather secretive cooking skills, I wonder what caused that. You have any idea, Ochako?" Izuku whispered to Ochako, as he walked towards the refrigerator for some milk. Katsuki just rolled his eyes while Ochako giggled a bit.