Chapter 56 - Party Time [2/2]

The group was now ready for a Karaoke session, the setup was ready. Those in the pool had dried off and everyone was sitting either on the sofas or the bar stools from the kitchen.

"Alright, guys, how about we all pick a number from 1 -21 and go in that order?" Iida suggested.

"Always a stickler for the rules aren't you, Iida." Izuku commented. "But no, we'll do this in a more fun way. We'll be spinning the bottle for this one and the one who is on the side of the mouth of the bottle has to sing first. After singing, they leave the circle, and we repeat this till we complete all 21 of us." Izuku explained holding an empty bottle of cola up.

Everyone stood in a circle while Izuku spun the bottle. After spinning 4 and a half time because friction is a bitch, it stopped at Sato.

Sato went ahead to the system and was in the process of choosing a song while the rest took their seats. Ochako sat on Izuku's lap who was sitting on a single-seater sofa, Katsuki was sitting on a bar stool with Shiro, Kirishima, Mina and Sero next to him on their stools. Mineta was sitting next to Shoji and Koda who kept him in his place. Tokoyami and Aoyama sat on a two-seater with Tsu and Toru sitting on the arms of said sofa due to a lack of space.

Momo, Jiro, Kaminari and Todoroki sat on a three-seater sofa with Jiro on Momo's lap. Iida and Ojiro were sitting on the counter much to Iida's dismay.

[I won't be going into all the songs I'll just mention the order and the songs sung, it'll be a waste of space and time to do that.]

1. Sato – Castle of Glass (by Linkin Park)

2. Sero – Starboy (By The Weeknd)

3. Kirishima – All Star (by Smash Mouth)

4. Shiro – Numb (by Linkin Park)

5. Mineta – Animals (by Maroon 5)

6. Izuku – Pillowtalk (by Zayn)

7. Tokoyami – Chop Suey (by System of A Down)

8. Katsuki – Given Up (by Linkin Park)

9. Mina – Maps (by Maroon 5)

10. Shoji – Monster (by Skillet)

11. Koda – was skipped because he was too shy to sing.

12. Momo – High Hopes (by Panic at the Disco)

13. Jiro – Awake and Alive (by Skillet)

14. Todoroki – skipped because he didn't want to sing.

15. Iida – Count on Me (by Bruno Mars)

16. Aoyama – Perfect (by Ed Sheeran)

17. Tsu – Photograph (by Ed Sheeran)

18. Toru – Invisible (by Linkin Park)

19. Kaminari – Thunder (by Imagine Dragons)

20. Ojiro – The Real Slim Shady (by Eminem)

21. Ochako – The Middle (by Zedd)

After completing a full round of Karaoke, the group played a few other games before they decided to have lunch, courtesy of Momo's house. After their massive lunch the class sat around playing a round of truth or dare and a few other games. The group was exhausted by partying and decided to turn in for the night.

"Alright, boys, you will be sleeping in this room right here." Izuku said, as he opened a door. "There is a small fridge with a few water bottles and the door to the washroom is right there." Izuku said, pointing to a door towards the end of the room.