Chapter 39 - Quirkless Battle Royale: The Final Battle

Izuku and Katsuki soon face each other in a battle for the title of the strongest first year as the crowd murmured wondering who would win.

With class 1-A, Mina and Kirishima were talking to Ochako, "So Uraraka, who do you think will win?" Kirishima asks.

"Well, I don't know Kirishima. We never went all out in our sparring matches and whenever we did it was always without our quirks. I guess it depends on how they decide to fight. Looking at the damage they have taken I'm guessing they will try to end the battle as soon as they can it can be either one attack or a few strong ones or they can go the longer route and fight till one of them drops." Ochako says as she analyses the situation with the rest of the class listening in keenly to see how the battle would go.

A similar conversation was going on with the teachers. With some betting, it would be a tie while one half rooted for the match to go to Izuku and the other to Katsuki. They had heard of Katsuki's abilities through Izuku and Gran Torino and they knew the battle would be closer that any of the battles they had seen. The change to the way QBC worked was done so that they could find who was stronger between Izuku and Katsuki.

"Hey Kaachan." Izuku calls Katsuki from his end of the arena.

"What is it, Nerd?" Katsuki asks.

"Wanna go Dragon Ball or One Punch Man?" Izuku asks his childhood friend.

"One Punch Man. And don't you dare hold back nerd." Katsuki answers.

"What does that mean, why are they randomly calling out names of anime??!!" A puzzled Mina asked Ochako. "Those fucktards!!!" Ochako face-palms. "Those are 2 different ways they fight, longer fights are a staple in Dragon Ball Z while in One Punch Man fights that show the main character tends to end faster with the protagonist finishing his fights with one attack. Wait and watch, you'll understand soon."

"Sure." Izuku tells him as he breathes flames out of his mouth and the flames cover his body. "Enhancement Cloak: Hi No Kami!" Izuku says as his flames cover him going from orangish-red to bluish-white.

"C-0: Exploding Fist!" Katsuki exclaims as his palms glow white before he runs at Izuku.

Izuku and Katsuki clash with Izuku hitting Katsuki with a white flamed Hi Ken and Katsuki using White Explosion on Izuku.

There is a white flash blinding everyone. As the flash dies down, Katsuki and Izuku can be seen lying on the ground unconscious with burns on both their bodies.

"Damn, and here I thought one of the 2 will come out as the victor." Ochako says as she talks to herself. "Those 2 are going to be so pissed when they hear that the fight ended in a tie. On top of that an angry Recovery Girl."

"WELL, THAT WAS UNHAPPENING, I GUESS WE HAVE NOT ONE BUT 2 WINNERS FOR THIS YEARS QBC AND THOSE 2 WIN.................." Mic give an extremely long dramatic pause. "ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!!!"

The crowd of students looks at mic and the teachers in shock.

"WELL, GET BACK TO YOUR CLASSES KIDS, YOU CAN LEAVE WHEN THE DAY ENDS TILL THEN DO WHATEVER YOU WANT. YOUR HOMEROOM TEACHERS WILL BE WITH YOU IN A MOMENT WITH THE RESULTS FOR YOUR ORIENTATION WEEK." Mic tells the kids as they leave for their class.

Katsuki and Izuku were taken to Recovery Girls office where they were first healed and then hit by Recovery Girl for going too far with their attacks. The 2 returned to class just in time for the results.