Chapter 42 - Battle Training Part 3

<Shiro's POV>

This Bakugou guy is really persistent. And strong. He is able to hold his own against me and Kirishima. "Oi, Kirishima," I call the red-haired boy out as we dodge the explosions coming our way while we tried to get a few hits in on Bakugou. "This is getting repetitive." I tell him. "Let's end this now!"

"I thought you'd never ask." Kirishima says as he gives a toothy grin. "Red Gauntlet!!!" Kirishima shouts as he hardens his fist and hits Bakugou, destroying his left gauntlet with the punch and causing him to back down a little.

I immediately rush in. "Time for you to perish, villain!!! Nexus Blade!!!" I shout as I rush towards Bakugou, joining my hands to make a large blade the size of a short sword, performing a horizontal slash. Bakugou dodged the slash, rolling away before he grabbed something from his right gauntlet and threw it at us. Kirishima noticed that they were bombs and pushed me away taking the brunt of the blast.

He gets knocked out immediately, leaving me to fight Bakugou alone. I jump away for a minute when I notice Bakugou holding his right gauntlet up as we hear a beep.

"Looks like the gauntlets full." Bakugou says with a sadistic smile, before he closes his fist which launches a large explosion towards me. I cover my head, closing my eyes waiting for the heat from the explosion but it never comes. I look around to see Yagi standing in the way of the explosion, covering both of us with his cape.

"Hey. Guess the villain saved you." Yagi says as he suddenly wraps the capture tape around me. "And you're out." As the explosion settles down, Yagi rushes back to Todoroki who was hiding behind an ice block. I pick up Kirishima and walk out of the hall leaving Todoroki to fight Yagi and Bakugou.

<3rd Person POV>

"YOUNG BAKUGOU, I FORBID YOU FROM USING THOSE GAUNTLETS AGAINST OTHER STUDENTS." All Might shouts over the microphone.

"Sorry, these gauntlets lack the control the newer ones have." Katsuki apologies.

<Izuku's POV>

"That was overkill, Kaachan." I tell him.

"I SAID I WAS SORRY, NERD. DON'T MAKE ME BEAT YOUR ASS RIGHT NOW." Kaachan replies before taking a breath and calming down. "Now for you, Icyhot."

"You know what, you can have a go at him. I'm going to check with Ochako for a bit." I tell him as I jump out the window.

"Nerd, don't go around jumping out of windows." I hear kaachan exclaim as fall to the ground, using my quirk to reduce the impact.

Before we see what happens next, let's go back and see what Ochako had been doing till now.

<Ochako's POV>

As I got into my stance of fighting, facing Iida, Yaomomo and Mina. Iida immediately rushed towards me as Yaomomo created a staff to fight me. I bent down, touching some of the debris in the room and tossed it towards the heroes.

Iida dodges the debris, as he jumped up trying to kick me I grab his leg tossing him outside the room. Yaomomo and Mina dodged the debris as well because of Mina's acid veil technique. i decide to release some more debris at them which momo blocks with a shield she created. The debris bounce off the shield speeding towards me. I jump out of the way just in time only to see Iida coming towards me with a kick.

"Sorry about this Uraraka." He says as he kicks me in the gut, launching me into some of the debris.

As I try and get up, I hear a loud explosion from the floor where Izu and Katsuki were at. This explosion was flowed by another much louder explosion and an announcement by Uncle Yagi who scolded the boom-boom boy.

As I get up and walk to the 3 heroes, I see Izu land behind them and place his hand on mina who shouted in shock alerting the other 2 heroes of his presence. Yaomomo and Iida jump away to a safe distance while Mina tried to hit him with some acid. Izu dodged the acid and punched her in the stomach before putting some capture tape on her as she stumbled back.

<3rd Person POV>

Iida tells Yaomomo something before he rushes at Izuku, he becomes almost invisible to normal eye as he runs towards Izuku to kick him. Izuku who had seen this coming dodges and grabs Iida's leg, throwing him away while placing some capture tape on his leg. Iida crashed into one of the buildings on the opposite side of the street and falls unconscious.

Momo and Ochako were stuck in combat using staff as their weapon. Momo who was trained in using multiple weapons had a clear upper hand in the fight and was able to push Ochako into a corner.

"I guess this is the end for you, villain." Momo says, staying in character.

"Guess again, hero." Ochako says as she drops her staff and places her hands together causing the last wave of debris consisting of small pebbles to fall on the 2 of them. Some of the pebbles hit Ochako and Momo on their head, knocking both of them out.

Izuku sees this and face-palms at the actions of his girlfriend. He goes to pick the 2 unconscious girls up, placing capture tape on Momo and propping them up next to Sai, Kirishima, Iida and Mina who were on the away from the main fight.