Chapter 73 - What's Up With Izuku?

Izuku had been going through basic training with Black Star and Vulcan who were busy taking notes on his physique and capabilities.

"Alright, I think that's enough Yagi," Vulcan says as Izuku stops running on the treadmill.

"We'd like you to use your quirk now." Black Star tells Izuku.

"You sure I should do that now?" Izuku asks.

"Yes. Your abilities without a quirk are commendable, we'd like to see what you can do with your quirk now." Vulcan says. "From what we could see in the sports festival, you have excellent fine control over both your fire and your enhancement quirk. But it'll be easier for us to see it with our own eyes."

'Can't hold back forever, can I?' Izuku thinks to himself as he closes his eyes. 'Do not hurt me please.' He says praying to One For All.

"Let's start with your fire." Black Star says as Izuku exhales fire from his mouth, manipulating it into a sword. "Interesting... You can manipulate your fire well."

"Thank you." Izuku says as his flame sword suddenly turns blue. "I did not do that on purpose but that was cool."

"Temperature change with no effort." Vulcan notes as Black Star orders Izuku to hit him with the sword.

Not wanting to question his superiors, Izuku swings the sword at Black Star catching his shoulder but is unable to continue further with the swing. Izuku notices the fire on his flame sword dying down. "What in the world?" Izuku mutters as he increases his flame output only for it to get dissipated as well.

"Surprised?" Black Star asks.

"Not really." Izuku answers. "But I did figure out your quirk."

"And?" B.S. says.

"Fire absorption which possibly is used as a physical booster, unlike Vulcan who uses it as a special booster." Izuku answers.

"Fire absorption is a part of my quirk, but there's more to it." Black star says as Izuku releases his sword. "Now let's see your strength enhancer and after that, we'll go to the next room where you'll show us that Fire God armour you use."

"Yes sir." Izuku says as he calms himself down. 'One For All! Full Cowling!' Izuku says to himself as electricity slowly surrounds him. 'Two Percent!'

"How much was that?" Black Star asks.

"About 2 Percent. My quirk reset after the Sports Festival and Dad said that when it happened to him, there was a significant boost in his power output." Izuku explains.

"Alright, now let's see your limit with that." Vulcan says as he notes the electricity around Izuku.

"Yes sir." Izuku answers as he increases his percentage slowly goes up to 15%. "That's my previous limit, what I called 100 in the sports festival." The electricity around Izuku had gotten brighter and increased in number.

"Try going beyond then." Vulcan orders.

Izuku slowly tries to push himself beyond fifteen, going higher percent by percent. He manages to climb up to twenty when suddenly he blacks out, falling to the floor unconscious.

"Tapes call up the Boss ask him to meet us in the med bay. One of his interns just blacked out." Vulcan tells another one of Endeavour's sidekicks as he picks up Izuku and carries him to the Med Bay.

Inside Izuku's Mind.