Chapter 6 - Enter UA!

20th July 3106. Midoriya residence.

<Izuku's POV>

I woke up with the best feeling in the world: Excitement. Why was I excited you ask well we were going to the doctor to check if I had a quirk. And we weren't going to any quirk doctor, we were going to Recovery Girl. She is the backbone of UA, the best hero college in the world for like forever.

UA is the college that produced pros like All Might, Endeavor, Best Jeanist, and The Wild, Wild Pussycats. To say I was excited wasn't even describing how I was feeling. The best thing about it was the fact that I get to miss school for a day and I get to meet a few pros that were teaching there.

I jumped out of my bed and rush out to the hall. Mom and Uncle Toshi sitting and watching the news. Both of them turn to me as I was walking (more like jumping) down the stairs.

"Good morning Izu." Mom spoke up as soon as she saw me walk down. "Don't jump down the stairs Izuku. You'll hurt yourself."

"Good morning mom and uncle Toshi. I'm up! Can we go to the doctor now?" I ask immediately.

"Izuku calm down, we leave after you freshen up and have some breakfast then we will leave. How does that sound?" Uncle Toshi said.

"Aww I wanted to go now, I'm too fired up can't we go now please, please, can't we go now!!" I reply.

I suddenly feel a chill down my spine, I turn to see mom with this weird aura around her as she orders me to go shower and then sit on the table for breakfast. That aura scared me and uncle Toshi. I agree without any more questions and run for the bathroom and get ready for the day.

I walk down ready for the day and sit at the dinner table for breakfast.

I am soon joined by mom and uncle as we begin to eat. Uncle Toshi eats a lot for someone as thin as him but I never question it in the week I've known my uncle.

Once all of us finish literally hogging the breakfast, we hop into uncle Toshi's car and we go towards UA.

.............................................................Timeskip...............................................................

We were at the entrance of UA. It was soooooooooo............ cool and this was just the entrance to the college.

<Inko's POV>

We were waiting at the entrance for either Recovery Girl or someone else to open the door. It's a necessary measure as Toshi calls it. It ensured the safety of the students and the teachers from the media or villains. (It's mostly the first since the villains aren't that dumb to attack the school in broad daylight.)

Izuku wouldn't shut up about what he thought his quirk would be and how he would save people when he became a hero similar to his idol All Might. We finally got him to shut up by putting him to sleep.

Thankfully we didn't have to wait for too long for the doors to open, as the Principle of UA, Nezu himself opened the door and welcomed us in. Had Toshi not told us his identity, Izuku would have surely gone and pet the little mouse-bear-dog animal thinking he was a plushie or something. And I could see that he was trying to resist the urge to pet the UA principal, the boy was literally shaking. On second thought, though, he might just be shaking from the excitement of being at UA.

Nezu led us to his office where he told us to wait since Recovery Girl was busy. While we were waiting Nezu offered us some tea which we declined, I had learnt Toshi was not a big fan of tea and I was more of a Coffee person. Recovery Girl sent a student to get us to her office once she was free which was about a 10-minute wait but it felt like an hour for izuku since he was too excited.

Once we entered Recovery Girl's office, we were greeted by not just Recovery Girl but also Ragdoll from the Wild, Wild Pussycats.

"Hello Mrs. Midoriya, I'm Recovery Girl and this is Ragdoll from the Wild Wild Pussycats and I'm guessing this little overexcited boy is Izuku?" Recovery Girl spoke up.

"Yes, I'm Izuku, Izuku Midoriya and I'm 4 years old." Izuku responds.

"Oh, quite the polite little kitten. I'm sure he's going to be a great hero in the future." Ragdoll spoke up.

"Anyway, I'm sure you're wondering why Ragdoll is here with us, to put it simply, it's because of her quirk which allows her to identify and monitor 100 people at the same time at a long distance, it is a very useful rescue quirk. Along with this it also allows her to identify the quirks of the people she has physical contact with, because of this ability of her quirk, I often call her to help me when I get requests to identify a child's quirk." Recovery girl explains to the three of us. "Tomoko if you will."

"Of course, now, Izuku stay still for a minute. This won't hurt a bit." She said as she placed her hand on Izuku's forehead and closed her eyes. After about a minute or so, she re-opened her eyes and from the looks of it, she was rather shocked.

"Uhhhh....... Recovery Girl, can I speak to you alone for a bit?" Ragdoll asked the older heroine, as they went to a room that was at the end of the office. They returned after a small discussion.

"It was nice to meet you, Izuku, Mrs. Midoriya. I shall take your leave now." Ragdoll said as she took some of her stuff and got up. "I hope to see you as a hero student, Izuku." The heroine told him as she left the room.

"Hey, Izuku. Would you like to meet some of the pros in the school?" Recovery Girl asked her. Izuku looked at me.

"Will a teacher accompany him?" I asked her.

"Most of the teachers will be busy with their classes but I can have a student accompany him and show him around if that's alright. And done worry this student is very responsible." Recovery Girl told us. I look at Toshi who nods, telling me that I should let him go.

"Well, if you want to go, you can Izuku." I told him. Izuku jumped off his chair and jumped around in excitement.

"I'll just make a call and once the student is here, they can take him on a trip around campus." Recovery Girl told us, as she made a phone call and a few minutes later, a man wearing the UA uniform and a grey scarf around his neck came to pick Izuku up.

"Izuku, this is Shouta Aizawa, he'll be giving you a tour of the campus." RG told him as the man picked up Izuku and left the room. "Aizawa, get him back in 20 minutes or so. I should be done talking to his mother and uncle by then." The man, Aizawa left the room with Izuku, now sitting on his shoulders.