Chapter 25 - Entrance Exams Part 3

<Third Person POV>

The exam grounds shook as buildings moved apart to reveal the zero-pointer robot. The mechanical behemoth made its way to the center slowly. At about 5 kilometers an hour slowly. It was slow for its size but was enough to scare the ever-living fuck out of the examinee.

The students turned their heads to see where the rumble came from and let's say most of them decided to run to the entrance. There were a few who froze but were picked up by others and brought to safety away from the massive robot. There were those that were far away from the robot, these lucky few still had some time at their hands and decided to get some more points. Then there were those that wanted to face the robot just to test themselves out.

Ochako Uraraka was one of the few that had seen the robot and willingly went towards it but not to fight it, she ran in the direction of the robot because she heard a shout for help.

She found a pink-skinned girl stuck under rubble and went in to help her. The girl was stuck under about 500 kg of rubble and couldn't use her quirk without causing the rubble to fall on her.

"Hey," Ochako asked her, "I'm going to remove some of the rubble on top see if you can move." Ochako places her hand on some of the rubble, giving the pink-skinned girl some room and the ability to use her quirk to free herself. Ochako at this point had gone about 250 kgs over her limit and had to take a knee to puke. The pink-skinned girl tried to help her but Ochako told her to get to safety between her puking.

It took Ochako about 5 minutes to stop puking rainbows, after which she got up and slowly made her way to the entrance. Or so she thought. The massive robot had caught up to her and its movement caused some of the surrounding buildings to crumble.

A large piece of the building was about to fall on her and there was nothing she could do. Using her quirk wasn't an option and she couldn't run due to the fatigue that had caught up to her. She closed her eyes.

'I guess this is it for me. This is where I die. I'm so sorry mom and dad. I wasn't able to complete my promise to you....'

Her thoughts are cut midway by a loud "SMASH".

It was Deku. He had saved me once more. This time from a big rock. He picked me up and uses his quirk to get the hell away from the robot. Once he reaches the rest of the students, he passes me over to Iida.

"Hey Iida, keep her safe for me will you, I'll be right back." He told the blue-haired boy with a bright smile.

Before Iida could answer, Izuku was off again. This time they went in headfirst to face the zero pointer.

<Izuku's POV>

'Let's see if my training has paid off.'

I activate Enhanced Cloak at 20 percent and use the buildings and some of the falling debris to reach the robot's arm. Once I land on its arm, I breathe some fire out of my mouth and redirect it to my feet to help me get a better grip on the robot's arm as I climb it.

Once I reach the shoulder I jump of the robot and channel Enhance at 80% to my right arm and redirect all the fire to it as well.

"Hey, you overgrown tin can! Let me show you why you don't mess with my friends. Fire Fist Detroit Delaware Smash." I shout at the robot. I punch the robot's head causing it to fall back staggeringly. I also start falling soon after. I realized that I was about 100 ft in the air. I channel enhance at 50 percent to my fingers, point them to the ground and start flicking them to slow my descent. Once I was about 10 ft in the air, I stopped flicking my finger, corrected my posture for my landing, and channeled enhance to my legs and do a superhero landing.

"AAAAAANNNNDDD THAT'S TIME, EVERYONE MAKE YOUR WAY TO THE ENTRANCE IF YOU CAN, ALL THOSE WHO ARE INJURED STAY PUT, RECOVERY GIRL IS ON HER WAY TO HELP YOU." Present mic announced over the intercom.

I walk towards Iida and take Ochako from him carrying her bridal style to Recovery girl. "Thanks for keeping her safe Iida." I tell the boy as I walk away.

"Hey Yagi, what did you break this time?"

"H-hey, I didn't even break anything this time. I came to you because of Ochako. She twisted her ankle while running from the zero pointer and is suffering from the drawbacks of her quirk. That being said I think I bruised my hand with that punch I landed on the robot, nothing to worry about though. I think that's all Grandma Chiyo."

"Kid how many times should I tell you to not call me grandma?"

"But you are like my grandma, so I'm still calling you grandma. And I'm not listening." I tell her with a pout on my face.

Recovery girl shakes her head in annoyance and then proceeded to heal Ochako with her quirk. after about a minute or so, she tells me, "Kid take her home, she will be really tired, don't let her use her quirk either. Also, give her some of these gummies when she wakes up. You can have them as well but I'm not going to heal you at all. Put some ice on the bruise and you'll be fine in about 2 days. now go home, I need to attend to the others."

I carry a sleeping Ochako out of the ground and meet Kaachan at the entrance. The three of us head to where Monosuke was. Once we sit in the car the 2 of us who were awake dozed off to sleep with Ochako placing her head on my shoulder and Kaachan's head on the window.