Chapter 38 - Quirkless Battle Royale Round 4 Part 1

With the 3 finalists for the last match of the Quirkless Battle Royale being announced, the students were given some time off to get ready for the action to come. Izuku, Katsuki and Monoma were sitting with their class, lost in their thoughts when Mic announced for the 3 finalists to arrive at the stage which was elevated to look like a plateau and the edges of the stage were gradual drops.

Katsuki, Izuku and Monoma walk up on the stage facing each other.

"This is going to be fun." Katsuki exclaims. "Don't you dare lose to that weakling Deku. Today is the day we finally find out who is stronger."

"Oh, I don't plan to lose Kaachan. Not to you and def not to him." Izuku exclaims, cracking his knuckles. "Plus, that idiot has some payback coming his way."

"Hahahahahahaha......." Monoma laughs at the 2 friends. "You think you can beat me. You might have some training, but you will never be able to beat me."

"We'll see about that." Izuku and Katsuki tell the other blonde boy.

"Oi Deku! Let's knock him out first. We can have our fight later." Katsuki tells Izuku.

"Sure Kaachan." Izuku agrees.

"ALRIGHT FOLKS. THIS IS THE LAST BATTLE FOR THE QBC!!! AND BECAUSE THIS MATCH HAS BEEN SOOO EXCITING WE HAVE DECIDED TO UP THE STAKES AND MAKE THE BATTLE INTERESTING. OUR 3 FINALISTS, IZUKU YAGI, KATSUKI BAKUGOU AND NEITO MONOMA WILL BE ALLOWED TO USE THEIR QUIRKS. YOU HEARD ME RIGHT, THE 3 FINALISTS WILL BE USING THEIR QUIRKS FOR THIS BATTLE AND GOING ALL OUT." Mic exclaims as he tells the 3 contestants the new rules. "THIS MIGHT BE THE QUIRKLESS BATTLE ROYALE BUT THE STAFF HAS DECIDED TO MAKE THINGS A BIT MORE INTERESTING THIS YEAR."

"Alright, this just got interesting." Izuku exclaims. "Hey Mic Sensei, can we get some music going?"

"SURE, LITTLE LISTENER." Mic says as he plugs a small device into the announcer's console and as the music starts to play.

"These idiots." Ochako says as she walked back to the stands, a smile on her face.

"Now we're talking." Deku says as he takes a stance for battle. "I'm all fired up now!!!!"

"For once, I agree with you Deku. So, you wanna go Falcon or Snake." Katsuki asks the green-haired boy as he takes a stance as well.

"Falcon all the way Kaachan." Izuku exclaims.

"I don't care what you are planning but I will defeat you here and now. Both of you idiots." Monoma tells the 2 as he presses a button on his watch.

"AND BEGIN!!!!!" Mic announces. Hearing the signal to start, Izuku jumps up as he activates his quirk. "Enhancement Cloak!" Izuku exclaims as he climbs higher using some kicks.

"Blast Turbo!" Katsuki exclaims as he uses his explosions to propel him to Monoma.

"Thunder Blade!" Monoma says as he activates one of the quirks he had copied as lightning starts to leave his hand.

Katsuki dodges the lightning bolts coming at him before getting close to Monoma and using an explosion on Monoma, getting him on his stomach. Monoma takes the hit but also manages to touch Katsuki copying his quirk. Katsuki uses a second explosion to make a smokescreen and blind Monoma and rushes away.

Being blinded by the smokescreen, Monoma didn't see the Izuku closing in with a fiery kick.

"Diable Jambe: Premier Hatchis St. Louise Smash." Izuku exclaims as he hits Monoma with a Hook kick getting him in the head sending him flying to one end of the stage.

"Heal." Monoma says as he gets up. His head and stomach would slowly heal as he walked back to the center where Izuku and Katsuki were standing.

"You fight well." Monoma tells the 2 of them. "But it's time to end this. Special Move: Thundering Explosion." White bolts of lightning leave Monoma's hand, exploding whenever the arcs contact the ground. Katsuki looks at Izuku who nods. The 2 dodge the incoming bolts of electricity by jumping up in the air. Katsuki grabs Izuku's hand and uses his free hand to start rotating mid-air with his explosions while Izuku powers up Enhance to 100%.

"Unison Move: X-Catapult!!" Izuku and Katsuki exclaim as Katsuki lets go of Izuku launching him towards Monoma. Izuku rears a punch as he closes in on Monoma as lightning bolts hit Izuku and Katsuki doing some damage to both. Izuku hits Monoma in the chest as the 2 crash into the stadium causing a lot of dust and debris to be launched in the air.

Izuku gets off of a knocked-out Monoma and carries him to the edge of the stadium where the med-bots were stationed. Handing him to the bots' careful to not accidentally step out of bounds. Katsuki waited for the boy to come back to the stadium after dropping Monoma off.