bloody noses

━━━━━━━ ⸙ - ⸙ ━━━━━━━ 

◈ ━━━━━━━ ⸙ - ⸙ ━━━━━━━ ◈

for the rest of the day, not even a shadow of jungkook's slipped in my view. 

until...

enn and i were walking on the stairs, heading to the gym after the bell had just rang, announcing the end of yet another class. 

two more classes to go.

enny walked beside me, books in her hug, smiling like usually. 

however, i did notice sadened mirror in her eyes; i thought she was sick but didn't questioned it. 

i also had books hugged over my chest, backpack loosenly hanging from my shoulder. 

as the gym was downstairs, of course we had to get down to the first floor in order to get there, since almost all of the classes were held on the second and third floor. that's where our homeclassrrom was too. 

just as enn and i made it to the middle of stairs, i felt a ground-moving impact on my back, pushing my unprepared body forward, straight on another pair of stairs. 

believe me when i say i don't remember the fall itself. i had my eyes closed, a human reflex when having to face danger, but i definitely felt myself rolling down to the very bottom. i saw black, and maybe even blacked out for a brief moment. 

i might've had hit my head.

so painful. 

even tho muffled due to sudden ringing in my ears, a loud gasp traveled to my eardrums. 

"oh my gosh, lu!" 

it was enny. 

so horribly painful. especially my nose. 

only one thought circled my mind at that moment; the moment i landed on the floor - i broke my nose. it hurted so much. 

"are you okay?" 

my eyes fluttered open once i felt someone's hands under my armpits, lifting me up and into a sitting position. 

in front of me stood a familar guy. a few seconds had to pass of me staring at his face in order to remember. 

that hair seemed familiar. 

and then it clicked: the classroom guy!

if you already forgot, he's the guy who caught me putting a stinkball into 'jungkook's' backpack long ago. also the same one who seemed to be in the same gang with jungkook, and maybe even in the soccer team-