bonnie&clyde

◈ ━━━━━━━ ⸙ - ⸙ ━━━━━━━ ◈

quick author's note: this gif had nothing to do with the chapter! i just liked it >.<

jungkook was quick to plant his butt on the seat, followed by me. i pressed my backpack on both my shoulders, to secure it from falling off. i tugged on his shirt from behind, because from, to me unknown reason, he didn't have his backpack this time. 

i didn't question it. i didn't want to have my eyes rolled once again at the logic = 0 explanation of his. 

"ugh, i can already sense another muscle inflammation tomorrow morning," he groaned, sentence barely coming to my ears because of how the sound traveled from the front. 

"oh, poor you," i teased. isn't he supposed to be in top form because of all the practices?

he was weird. 

"shush it," he annoyingly returned. "i'd like to see you driving me on this thing."

"eh, no thanks."

what did he think of me? that i was one of the colosseum's stones?

surely, people around the streets thought of a very weird of me holding an ice pack over a bruised nose. beats me, i had no clue why was i still keeping that thing. i tried burying my face away from stares as much as possible.

was i supposed to keep it for the whole day or until my nose falls off by itself?

if i stayed in infirmary, surely, i'd know because the nurse would tell me. 

screw you, jungkook. 

a first half of the ride flied in silence; if you consider tired groans and pants coming from my driver, then yeah, in silence. 

exhausted, i slowly started closing my eyes, leaning forward until my cheek reached a soft material of his shirt. guess he felt the touch of my head on his back, because his muscles shivered at the unexpected gesture. 

maybe going home was a good idea - i was so very tired all of a sudden and wanted to sleep so badly. 

however, someone had other plans for me. 

the bike came to a sudden stop, pushing my head forward and enough to feel a felt impact on jungkook's back. i also opened my eyes in surprise, peeking over to see the reason of my sudden awakeness. 

"what-"

"get off," jungkook ordered, slightly looking at me from over his shoulder. 

"why would i?"