𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐬

◈ ━━━━━━━ ⸙ - ⸙ ━━━━━━━ ◈

not caring about a heavy rain which continued to pour ever since yesterday, with a mad soldier steps, i made my way to the house beside. 

at that point, i have already made myself comfortable enough to enter it without knocking. 

first, it's clear where the room i searched for was and mrs. and mr. jeon were most likely asleep, so i didn't want to bother.

as soon as i appeared by the door frame, i slowed my steps, trying not to make much noise. 

manifested all of my anger to stay inside and not to burst. 

no one messes with my beautiful hair.

rather quickly, i went upstairs and headed to the one specific door. 

i felt like a psyho robber, but nothing i haven't already done before.

"you sick dickhead!" on the sudden, loud sound of my voice, jungkook jerked awake and lazily turned his head to me. his hair was messed up all over the pillow.

"what are you doing here?" he mumbled, shifting comfortably in his bed. 

"what have you done to my hair?!" i threw a towel and it landed right across his face, which made him sit up and groan. 

moving the towel away, the blanket fell from his upper body and revealed something i wish i never had to lay my eyes upon. his naked chest.

"hey, ew, that's gross!" i turned my back to him. 

i imagined him smirking in satisfaction, how much that's possible with half opened eyes. "you came here to do what exactly, ariel?" 

a-... ariel? ARIEL?!

"how about you put your shirt on, and i'll tell you," i replied, furious but trying to keep it down.

"listen here," he started, completely removing the blanket from his body before standing up. i heard footsteps coming towards me. "you barged in my house in nearly 6 in the morning and woke me up. for what? to show me your hair?" 

he reached out his hand to touch it. "it's nice, karma did a good job. red looks good on you, wouldn't you agree? just like a devil, which really suits you."

as he was talking, i tried my hardest not to gag. his morning breath stinks as something died in his throat. 

he continued to talk. "and for your information, i'm built as a greek god. you just have no taste. no wonder why you're single. who would want you anyway?"

that pierced my chest more than it should've. his room was kind of cold, and my hair still being wet wasn't helping at all. i started trembling. 

even so, i swallowed everything he just said and turned to look at him, confidentally. it surprised me that he was really close. 

"you're an asshole." i spoke. he kept an unreadable expression. "my hair's destroyed! just look at it. it's as red as a tomato! you owe me an apology now."

another brief second passed of him being serious. but, of course, he bursted out laughing. that pissed me off even more. what was there to laugh about?

"ahahaha, you really..." he laughed out more. "are you stupid or stupid?"

he surely took his time in making fun of me, when i really didn't realise what was funny in the first place. i didn't want to walk around the town looking like ariel. it wasn't even looking good!

ass finally calmed down and smiled. "good old karma, darling, with a little help of a hair dye in your shampoo. works pretty well, i'd say." 

my mouth fell open. he legit put a red hair dye... for fun? did that built his ego enough?

"are you always such an idiot, or do you only show off when i'm around?" 

he scoffed. "you started it. drawing naked ladies in my notebook and giving me detention? not to mention throwing my cigarettes in trash and tripping me. consequences, ugly bitch."

"sorry, i didn't quite catch that, i don't speak bullshit," i waved my hand in front of my face to destroy the smell of his mouth. it was disguisting. "and oh, in case you were sleeping when god gifted brain, there's this thing called a toothbrush and a toothpaste. try using it sometimes. just a friendly advice."

his smile immediately faded away and he pressed his lips together. 

1-1, jeon stinkhead. 

"shower wouldn't hurt either," i winked before walking backwards to the door. sending a flying kiss, i got out and left him there to stand dufounded. 

i'm such a queen to myself sometimes. you rock girl.