arranged meetings

◈ ━━━━━━━ ⸙ - ⸙ ━━━━━━━ ◈

there, i admited it. to myself, to others. . .

to everyone except

him. 

but that's how i wanted it to be. that's how it was completely fine.

i was so lost in my own ocean of feelings, consiously drowning in it to the point of forgetting about the promise i made to amy. about the date set-up.

that thought got buried in the back of my head on it's own. guess humans tend to erase things they do not want to keep being reminded of. 

i was all safe from the mental reminder under the name of 'amy', up until the next evening. 

dying of boredness in my room, i tried lowering the feeling of loneliness by watching kdrama on my tablet, comfortably lying on my bed. i was just about going all soft about a super cute moment of the main actors when. . .

a series of loud bangs shook my balcony door, having me jump and turn around in the speed of light. maybe even a tiny bit faster than that. 

coming face to face, or more like gaze-to-gaze with no one other than jeon jungkook himself, i clunched my hand over my chest, trying to slow down a surprise weighting down on my poor heart. 

"jesus christ!" i yelped, standing up and intending to open the balcony door for the mister. i usually kept them locked from a reason like someone barging in whilst i wasn't looking. gotta be safe at all times. 

fishing the set of keys from a drawer and swinging the door to the side, jungkook allowed himself to storm inside. 

"yeah sure, make yourself comfortable. . ." i mumbled with sarcasm, glaring at an unwanted guest. 

jungkook kept quiet, blankness painting his expression and leaving no space for anything else. i took a second to check out his house-wear outfit, consisted of white sweats and an oversized grey tee with white inscription over his back, saying : NEVER AVAILABLE. 

i meaan, where's the lie? 

his silence seriously started to flow anxiety through my veins. i thought something was seriously wrong when he wouldn't let me have a look at his face. 

hovering over the bed for a split second, i paused my kdrama and closed my laptop, returning straight and ready to face the guy. 

"um, something wrong?" i dared to ask, my words flying into thin air as if they never traveled to his ears. 

however, once jungkook remembered my presence, he turned to face me, piercing a hard stare right through me. 

"what. . . what's wrong?" i questioned with an unnoticable stutter.