fly high!

◈ ━━━━━━━ ⸙ - ⸙ ━━━━━━━ ◈

day 1 of school play practice

sigh. 

one more day has had passed in pretty much good rhytm. 

the huge responsability of handling an actress, cleaning job lady and the decor organizer really weighted my shoulders to the ground, but none of them as heavy as having to work with him.

classes being done for another day, tae, enn and i together headed to the small door down the school's hallway, them two genuinely excited. 

it was april already and it was time for us to start taking the show seriously, meaning all of us had to get into the characters slowly but surely. 

by the time my foot stepped inside the theathre, jungkook was already there, sitting on the same spot on the stage i sat on yesterday, eyes finding mine right away. 

then they rolled back in annoyance, like he despised the sight of me. 

i did the same, cuz the feelings were going both sides. 

"alright, everyone, are we ready to begin?" a well known older voice announced, stepping closer to our small group. mrs. lim. 

she wore the same outfit as yesterday. i really hoped she at least washed it...

"i was born ready," jungkook replied, filling his chest like heroes do before they save the world. a hopeless jerk who likes to show off. 

"great," mrs. lim said excitedly. "since we got the boat all made, how about we try how scenes would look with it on the stage?" 

hear that, people, i made that boat!

it was massive and it took me two weeks to finish it in total. i had to glue papers together and then draw an actual boat on it, before sticking it on a piece of cardboard. 

don't ask how i managed to bring it to school..

"okay, everyone, find a spot in the crowd and sit, except lucy and taehyung!"

damn. i looked forward to sitting and doing nothing this practice too...

jungkook, his gang, enn, mrs. lim and the rest of the students all settled on the first and second rown seats, meanwhile me and tae remained on the stage. 

i tried getting rid of the lump in my throat by clearing it, but it was still there. 

taehyung shed me an encouraging wink and it made me smile.