𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐛 𝐟𝐮𝐧𝐬

◈ ━━━━━━━ ⸙ - ⸙ ━━━━━━━ ◈

sunday: day of the party.

my morning started with someone shaking me urgently and not caring about being gentle.

i suddenly opened my heavy eyelids and took a good look of my surroundings before lifting them up, to enny.

"you went viral, sis!" she showed me jer phone.

at first, the pic was blurry. understandable, it takes time for human vision to adjust to the daylight.

after blinking a couple of times, i sat up and looked closer at the pic. then, i realised it wasn't a pic, but a video.

my eyes widen and i grabbed the phone out of enny's hands.

it was a video of me, tearing up upon receiving a ball on my head. it was that day at the practice.

it was especially zoomed on my red face and big bumb on my forehead, laugh heard in the backround.

the video was posted on school's instagram page, which every student had a password for, so they can post daily things from school.

crystal clear who was hiding behind this. one and only, jeon the blue haired idiot who's the biggest moron on this planet.

no one missed a chance to comment on my wrapped forehead, telling me i was late for halloween in a joke purpose.

... was this video really necessary?

WHO THE FUCK MADE ME THIS STUPID, i thought and mentally slapped myself.

i've done more embarassing shit in that school than in my entire life. i was one of the friendly weirdos, and everyone knew that. where was that video embarrasing??

"cool," i commented, slowly accepting the reality.

"wow, i expected more explosive reaction from you," enn took back her phone.

"why the fuck are you moving so much this early in the morning?" asked taehyung, who was still sleeping comfortably on the floor. or, did. until now.

"jungkook posted a video of lucy getting her head busted on insta and she didn't react," enn kneeled beside taehyung's head and showed him the phone.