forever free

◈ ━━━━━━━ ⸙ - ⸙ ━━━━━━━ ◈

okay, you know that place full of sweaty, rude, arrogant and super-dumb people, which forces you to get up too early for your body and then towers your sweet. little, innocent form with tones of unimportant work and unuseful information?

yup, that's highschool. 

and, you know that not-as-big place full of sweaty, rude, arrogant and super-dumb people, which has no other purpose other than kicking your ass up in this cruel thing called 'life'?

yup, that's a graduation party. 

guess who was finally out of this mentally exhausting institution?

me!

i mean - us, yeah. you get the point. 

we were forever free from highschool experiences and feels.

it's been a year - mhm, you read that right! - a year since i wrote a single word about my life. since jungkook's 18th birthday and our amazingly beautiful bicycle ride.

well, if you want the truth out under the sun, i did write about little, unimportant things that i've experienced in a single year after what happened between jungkook and me, but, to tell you honestly, i've ripped those pages away. i just didn't find them as interesting as other things. 

it's like that in the life behind the paper, too - beside a few minor stuff to update about, not much had changed. 

jungkook and i were as casual: we went to school together every morning (on his bike, ofc), would glue a few same classes then and there, would go home along one another or simply hangout after school wherever we'd get a hold of. 

when it comes to the kissing accident, jungkook did try to find his 'mystery kisser', even asking for my help, but did no effort whatsoever. it's not like he could just go to everyone and ask: 'did you kiss me on my birthday party?' 

trust me, it's not affectable. 

especially because the 'mystery kisser' was by his side the whole time. i was she, and she was too dumb to confessing it outloud. 

other than that, everything was going smoothly. 

enn gave birth to a beautiful baby girl, that too of a coincidence - on my birthday! could it be fate, i questioned, before deciding that thinking it was fate was pretty fun. 

now, about tae... you know him as a hopeless case, right? well, that hopeless case of a boy found himself a girlfriend! 

after starting another school year, we received the news of getting an exchange student. a sweet, innocent girl joined our class, and guess what - she showed affection for my dear friend, which he gladly returned, and boom - they started dating, then formed a relationship.