𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐲 𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬

◈ ━━━━━━━ ⸙ - ⸙ ━━━━━━━ ◈

after announcing the beginning of the prank wars, i got this amazing idea on how to get my revenge.

i prayed that he had what was needed for my plan to succeed, because i obviously didn't have things like that.

i was standing by the window for a while, observing the movements behind the curtain and listening to any sounds.

there was quite loud music blasting in his room, which meant he was probably doing something there.

after who knows how much time, music finally stopped and i heard the bathroom door open and close.

he went to shower, i guessed.

and his room was empty.

i had to work quickly. grabbing two papers just for the show, i sprinted downstairs, then out of my house.

it took me three seconds to get to jeon's house, and once i did, i knocked at their door.

mrs. jeon opened and greeted me with a smile, "lucy dear, great to see you!" she comments. "if you're searching for your parents, they are in our living room. i think you remember where it is."

i did remember. first door on the right, down the hall. just beside the stairs.

"i do but, i came for something else," i waved with the papers in my hand. "i came to see if jungkook needs help with math homework."

she gave a quick look to the papers, before stepping aside, "i'm sure he will appreciate your help. and thank you, he's upstairs in his room."

i gave her a wide smile with a bow before quickly passing by the living room and heading to jungkook's.

my parents' eyes were glued on tv and they laughed on the show they were watching, so no one actually noticed me.

it's been years since i visited their home, but i still felt like it's my own, i knew every corner of it.

but i felt like a criminal because of what i was about to do.

his room was one of the three rooms on the second floor, first on the left.

having to make sure it was safe, i pressed my ear against the door, trying to listen to the sound of a shower.

it was still there, so i had time.

ever so quietly, i turned the doorknob and tiptoed inside. luckly there was a carpet, which prevented the floor from gaving me away.

his room looked differently than i remembered it.