𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐨𝐬

◈ ━━━━━━━ ⸙ - ⸙ ━━━━━━━ ◈

i left the shirtless, dumbfounded guy in his room and quickly, yet proudly, left jeon's house. 

one thing didn't got solved tho. my hair was still red as youtube logo. 

no blaming on the color, it was my favourite. but, school was a bit... closeminded, and crazily dyed hair could get me into detention.

no fun, i know.

just for the record - NO ONE could mess with my hair. period.

coming back home after getting soaked once more because of the pour outside, rooms felt empty. 

calling out for my mom, no answer greeted back whatsoever. she must've have left while i was away.

sigh. 

what was i going to do about the colorful issue? 

couldn't skip school, that's for sure. plus, had no time to re-wash my hair. 

unsure, i had no choice, so just blowing it dry had to do for a while. 

turning my whole closet upside down, there was this thing i searched for, at the very bottom of it. red, yet modern hat. 

hoping that would do the job, i somehow managed to hide whole hair inside, no piece sticking out. 

it didn't look good with my uniform, it wasn't quite a match, but desperate times search for desperate actions. 

looking at the mirror, the corner of my lips curved down and i frowned. 

but then, like in the cartoons, the lightball above my head turned on as an idea popped in my head. 

we weren't even close to finishing. 

he wanted to play, we will.

i smiled to myself. 

time for actions.

◈ ━━━━━━━ ⸙ - ⸙ ━━━━━━━ ◈

"enny!" upon the sound of my voice, enny turned around and upon noticing that's me, she smiled. 

"yo girl, what's up?" she looked up at my hat with disgust. "have you went bald? where did all of your hair go?" 

rest of the students started walking past us, directing towards school. 

as two of us stood in the middle of the path, we took it as a clue to move too. 

"don't ask, a disaster happened to me this morning," i responded, rolling my eyes.

"um, a disaster called how, exactly?"