𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐞𝐬

◈ ━━━━━━━ ⸙ - ⸙ ━━━━━━━ ◈

i had a smile on my face for the rest of math class.

from time to time, i would look over at mr. freaky jeon. he remained head-low and quiet till the bell rang.

amy was pretty lost about everything, but she at least kept her attention on the boy beside her the whole time.

class was finally dismissed and i started packing my stuff. right away, i stopped upon feeling a tight grip on my forearm.

turning to look at that gentle person who was squeeing the life out of me, i saw no one other than my neighbor himself.

"you little bitch!" he whisper-yelled at my face, his teeth greeted. "it was you who did it, wasn't it? and now i have detention for three days because of your stupid act!"

i kept fearless look in my eyes as i was staring at his.

not gonna lie, he did look pretty dark and intimidating when he wanted to. no one would like to get on his bad side.

but seems like i just did.

"that's what you get for being a dick yesterday and everyday since you left for japan," i spat out and he got even more annoyed.

everyone in class stopped their movements and simply stared at us.

but he didn't care. he was watching me like a boxer watches a punching bag.

"if you weren't a girl i would break your arm right now," he admitted.

what's with the anger issues? with what kind of friends did he hang out in the old school?

i don't think i wanna know.

he harshly let go of my arm and backed away. "if you dare to enter my house or room one more time..."

that sentence didn't need to be finished for me to get what message it was carrying.

if only a fuck could fall from the sky for me to give it him, since i had none.

stinkhead.

"bitch," jungkook commented and stormed out of the classroom, leaving us all behind in silence.

now all eyes were on me.

amy was the first to speak. "what did you do..?" she asked, somehow unsure about it.

i fixed my sleeve and gave her a smile, "just taught him a little lesson."

her eyes held worried and kind of scary tone, brows fallen down. "i didn't know you two were.. friends?"