unforgetable we.

◈ ━━━━━━━ ⸙ - ⸙ ━━━━━━━ ◈

in the morning, somewhere around 10am, it's not alarm nor my mom's voice waking me up, (unfortunately), but a horrible muscle cramps all over my body. 

that's the thing when i used to drink alcohol: i wouldn't get headaches exactly, but this cramps that were 10 times worse. 

and so, when i knew what would be the consequences, why did i still drink?

beats me. it's 'cause i was dumb. 

with great force i opened my eyes and dared to return the contact to the sunlight washing me through the window. guess i was that wasted last night that i even forgot to close the curtains. 

letting my eyes adjust to the sudden brightness and my mind to clear off the fog, i mentally hit the back of my head with a hammer, trying to recall the last night's events. 

it took me a while, simply because everything about my appearance was a complete mess: i slept in my dress, with makeup on and still wearing dirty socks. thankfully, i took off my shoes before jumping in the bed. 

that's something, i guess...

groaning upon having horrible dryness in my throat and hunger twisting my stomach, i carefully landed my feet on the ground and straightened myself up, standing on my wobbly legs before aiming my steps to the bathroom.

first i had to pee, of course, seeming as if i was too lazy to do it the previous night, and then i went to the sink. 

and when i looked up in the mirror...

goodness. 

i reflected a victim of a car crush. it was that bad. 

i mean, mascara all over my face, half of foundation off and painfully merging with a different color note of my skin, wet hair sticked to my sweaty forehead and all twisted into small knots, lips chapped and dress... well, my bra said hello to the world, because the left strap wasn't even there anymore. 

????

just how wild did i get last night???

it wasn't anything serious, as much as i could remember: i went to jungkook's house, befriended his group of friends, we had a lot of shots...

...and then...

...and...then...

huge bum. a sudden realisation landed on my head like an airplane and hit me harder than it should've had. 

i raised my shaky hand and softly touched my lip. that's when i saw i had received a small cut over it, looking like it was bleeding as there was still faint blood.