𝐩𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐬

◈ ━━━━━━━ ⸙ - ⸙ ━━━━━━━ ◈

i went downstairs with enny, to walk at the garden before class started, at the same time jungkook got out of principal's office, with a schedule in his left hand.

i squined my eyes at him and he did too.

but with the corner of my eye, i noticed other female students in the hall checking him out and whispering to each other.

"hey, are you new here?" one of them approached him and he moved his eyes to look at her.

"i am." he simply responded.

"well, uhm.. i'm amy." girl introduced, pulling into the sides of her skirt. "i.. i can show you around if you want to."

what a way to shoot your shot.

surprisingly, jungkook spared me a glance.

i stayed on the stairs, not doing anything.

why did i have a feeling like he was waiting for me to react?

as i did nothing, he looked at the girl again and handed her his schedule, "can you show me where math class is?"

as a girl, i knew to read body language of another girl. and i'm pretty sure that amy girl tried her best not to scream out of fangirling or faint.

"s-sure," she took the paper and started making her way upstairs, passing by me and enn. "follow me."

jungkook held his backpack handle over his shoulder and did as told.

i moved my head so i didn't have to look at him.

but that stinkhead did something that took me by surprise.

he sticked a freaking chewed gum on my uniform skirt!

upon looking at it, i gasped and turned around to catch his gaze.

as expected, he was watching my reaction with a smirk, proceeding to go to the second floor.

"DID YOU SMELL HIM?! OH MY GOD," enny whisper-screamed while pulling my sleeve.

"yeah, he stinks," i replied and wondered what do to with that saliva-covered gum. "you have a tissue?"

◈ ━━━━━━━ ⸙ - ⸙ ━━━━━━━ ◈

oh how lucky i was.

that male scarecrow got selected in my class for the rest of the year and we were supposed to share most of the classes.

and as a cherry on top, guess where he was sitting?

BEHIND ME.