stay here

◈ ━━━━━━━ ⸙ - ⸙ ━━━━━━━ ◈

...

was this guy normal? 

well, no.

probably not.

"e-" i coughed a laugh, trying to push the awkwardness and an uncomfortable butterflies jumping around my stomach, "excuse me?"

"what?" he nonchalantly questioned, shrugging his shoulders. "don't you think we'd look good as a couple?" 

uhm... did i just receive a second confession of the day?

if this was a joke, it wasn't funny. 

but two can play that game. 

"no," i spoke out my opinion, shifting away from him as much as possible, "not at all."

"why?" his expression scrunched in genuine wonder. "everyone in school are gossiping about us."

WHAT

i did not know that!

however, i didn't fail to low my guard. "so? let them talk. they had literally talked about tae and enn not too long ago, and? we and them know they're only friends and nothing else."

he frowned. "really?"

i confirmed with a hum. 

"but what are you talking about them now? i asked about us."

"there's no 'us' to talk about!" i retorted. "let me live in peace already."

he started whining. "why are you so coldhearted?"

i glared, dead serious. "shall i remind you of how you treated me even just three days ago?"

that seemed to hit the nerve, as he cleared his already clear throat and shifted in discomfort. 

"see? that's what i'm talking about."

"so there's really nothing to add to this?" the annoying boy pouted. 

"no," i finally announced. 

with a still pouty face, he returned his attention back to the tv, changing the chanels. 

i still stared in confusion, overwhelmed by a sudden question. 

why for apollon's name he wanted us to be bonnie and clyde?

and that all of a sudden?

i mimicked his action and watched the chanels moving on the tv. 

the atmosphere heaved, at least for me. i felt very, very weird, but it wasn't like i could do anything about it.