date days

◈ ━━━━━━━ ⸙ - ⸙ ━━━━━━━ ◈

after the (quite) unexpected confession, jungkook and i parted our ways to our separate rooms. 

the next morning i saw him for the first time when he arrived to the college classroom, long after me. he sent me a smile, which i returned, before a girl from the backseat called him to sit next to her. 

so, that's jerry, huh. . .

jerry was a branch-skinny, pale girl with pinkish cheeks and full lips colored with a liptint. her legs were endlessly long, hair ever so obviously dyed blonde, eyes black as night. 

she seemed nice for a change, not like those girls you see in the movies who ruin everyone's life just because they were bored. you know, i didn't think she had mixed intentions, however, that a tiny bit hard to believe when you realise she was going out with jungkook in the middle of her relationship with hyun. 

but, who am i to judge other people's lives?

i didn't say a single word to how them two spent time together throughout the entire time of classes. it simply wasn't my business anymore. 

right after the college duties had ended, i rushed to work to overtake the shift. the customers that had entered the cafe for the day could easily be counted on the fingers of one hand, so i was pretty much bored most of the time. 

i made sure to bring an extra beg with clothes i was going to change into when hyun arrived to take me out. excited was the right word to express my mood about the upcoming date. 

the cafe remained empty after 5pm. i hugged my time into a pile by cleaning the place and finishing with the dishes, just in time to see 5:30 drawn on the clock and the door opening with a ring of the bell. 

it was hyun, of course, painting a wide curve as soon as our eyes met. 

"hey," he greeted softly.

"hey," i returned, placing the dirty cloth in the washer. "you're early."

"yeah, well, i know there's not much work at this time, so i figured out to not wait any longer."

i nodded, pursing my lips together. 

he glanced down at my body, shaking his head side to side. "i don't see a regular clothes on you, tho."

i was still wearing my uniform from a simple reason work hours weren't done yet. on the other hand, hyun was dressed in a sleeveless, grey tee, and ashy millitary pants. not having any sleeves to hide his tattoos under had me lured into staring at how pretty they were done. 

"my shift's not over yet."

he playfully rolled his eyes. "close earlier," he advised, "that's what i used to do all the time. no one is going to sit in the last 30 minutes of work."