morning encounters

◈ ━━━━━━━ ⸙ - ⸙ ━━━━━━━ ◈

↑ this gif is from anime called 'the silent voice' ('koe no katachi') for anyone wondering. it's a great movie indeed :)

and although we had our first day of school the next day, risa and nayoung made sure that i was mentally okay enough to pull it through. 

what i mean by that is - they stayed 'till early hours of the morning, trying to cheer me up. 

and oh, let me tell you: they succeeded. 

whilst eating pizza, risa would occasionally throw a joke so bad that we'd laugh at just how bad it was. on the other hand, nayoung didn't even have to say anything to be funny: just the way she was chewing was enough to send me into orbit. it was so weird in a... well, funny way?

risa was taking college for literature. she said her mom was a big writer at her young time which inspired her to go along the same path. 

apart from that, nayoung had an eye for art. that's the reason i saw her holding a notebook two times in hours of meeting her. she would draw something all the damn time, and that resulted in her trying to master in art. 

she trusted me enough to show me some of her work and wow - i was thrown off the bed to say the least. 

she was SO talented. 

from those simple reasons, the time of when we had to start our college obligations were different. that next morning, i was the first one awake, as my alarm went off on 5:30. 

both of them seemed to be heavy sleepers as they didn't even budge to move a single muscle at how loud my ringtone was. but, not my fault, that was the only thing that could shake me after only 1 and a half hour of sleep. 

i'm gonna skip the time of my morning routine 'cause it's not that interesting like those you watch on youtube. 

by the time i was all ready to go, i fished the key and went out to the door, risa was beating herself over waking up. she was sitting on the bed, spine bent like a roll, eyes glued and hair messy as if she just went through a hurricane and survived it. 

barely survived it, i mean. 

"hey," i whispered, standing by the doorframe, trying to hold in my laugh at how cutely ridicilous she looked, "you okay?"

risa barely nodded her head before falling to the side and burying herself in the bed again. 

i chuckled. "well, i'm going," i let her know, to which she responded with a thumb up.