𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲?

◈ ━━━━━━━ ⸙ - ⸙ ━━━━━━━ ◈

the next morning, tuesday, was the same as every other morning.

by that i meant me arguing with the alarm clock to stop, showering, having breakfast and everything.

jeons stayed at our house till late hours. i was glad my parents got some fun after a while of just working.

when the time for school came, i left my house and started walking. alone, in peace.

or so i thought.

someone was following me.

just a street after, it started getting on my nerves. i couldn't control myself from turning around annoyed and glaring at him.

"stop following me!" he stopped and gave me an eye roll.

there was a lighten cigarette between his teeth. again.

"i'm not following you," he simply shrugged. "it just happened that you left your house before me. but were going to the same direction, genious."

explaining that, he passed by me, blowing a circle of smoke right in my face.

i waved with my hand to clear the smoke.

he just couldn't get away with it unharmed.

so as he was about to walk away, i sticked my foot out.

and as expected, he tripped over it.

but held himself without falling.

one thing that made me satisfied was that his cigarette flew right out of his mouth and landed on the grass, so he couldn't use it anymore.

he glared at me upon straighting his spine.

"upsie," i smirked and grabbed onto my bag tighter, turning my heels to the direction i firstly planned on going as i left him there, dumbfounded.

now we were even.

however, it wasn't long before i heard foorsteps from behind once more, which quickly grew into them being ahead of me once jungkook managed to pass right beside.

"ew, stop following me, creep," he high-pitched his voice and mocked.

"i'm not following you, i'm just going to the same direction," i deepend mine, trying to sound like him and rolled my eyes.

i didn't let him beat me. i fastened the pace of my walking as well, making it beside him.

seeing me that close, he started walking faster.

then so did i.

and our competition lasted till we came to school and hurriedly made it to the hall inside.

my legs were hurting. why in the hell was i even doing that?

"i know i'm handsome, but no need to stick to me like a fucking glue," he spat at me while making his way towards the principal's office.

no wonder why other students outside were staring at us. i could imagine two of us looking like badly animated sims characters.

and it was his first day there. what a first impression, huh?

i countinued to stare at where he just left to, creating all kinds of plans for him in my head.

"stinkhead," i named.

that nickname suited him so well.

i finally snapped out of my thoughts and turned to go upstairs, to my first class' classroom.

when i did...

"I DID NOT JUST WITNESS MY PRECIOUS LULU TALKING TO A BOY OTHER THAN TAEHYUNG, DID I?!" enny yelled from the top of the stairs, staring at me with wide open mouth, the corners curved upwards. 

"it's not what you think!" i defended. "i'll explain everything later."

she still had that positive-shocked expression.

"girl you don't get to hide anything from me!" she spoke. "who was that hotie talking to you?"

i joined her on the second floor and started going to the classroom while she jogged beside me.

"i said i'll tell you later," i looked around. "where's taehyung?"

"very unprofessional way to change the topic," she commented. "taehyung's still in his home, in his warm bed. i'm jealous."

"oh yeah, i forgot he doesn't have the first class today."  i remembered.

entering the half-empty classroom, i threw my bag on the desk and sank myself on the seat. enny instantly sat in front of me and turned her chair around, so she could look at me.

"speak. now. i want to know everything." she commanded while tapping on the desk with her palms.

i sighed and told her everything that happened since yesterday.

as always, she was quiet while listening and i would give a coin just to know what kind of thoughts she had in that moment.

i finished with talking and she remained staring at me for a some longer, before speaking up.

"i never imagined him to look like that," she pointed the obvious. "from your stories, i created a completely different boy in my head. that hotie right there is 1000/10."

something we agreed on.

"but i think you look cute together," she smiled.

"didn't you just hear what i said? he didn't even hug me after all these years. and it seems like he hates me from some unknown reason," i explained once again.

"and you hate him too?"

i scoffed, "yes."

"but you two seemed normal just now, ignoring the fact that you dislike one another and that you called him a stinkhead," she exclaimed. "maybe if you try to stick close to him, to clear out that missunderstanding, maybe everything can be back to normal and you two can be besties again."

besties with a person who smokes and looks like a gangster because of his black clothes, stoned chest, specific longer hair that covers the tip of his ears, and not to mention that scary shoes he was wearing.

would it be a good idea? it looked like our interests were different.

"and what about just staying neighbors? there's nothing wrong in that." i suggested, but seemed like enny disagreed with me.

"he will stay an unfriendly neighbor who blows cigarette smoke in your bedroom. you should at least try to change that."

"why should i care if he kills himself or not?"

enny frowned, "then do nothing. just erase his existence from your mind and keep it for the rest of your life."

that was a better idea. stay away, mind your own bussiness and everything will be okay.

"ok." i agreed.

i wasn't planning on doing anything, but pieces sometimes find their own place in the puzzle. it's up to you to just glue them where they're supposed to be.