cloudy taste

◈ ━━━━━━━ ⸙ - ⸙ ━━━━━━━ ◈

"ah, damn, i'm so full," groaned jungkook, holding his stomach and letting his back meet the comfty blanket as he laid on his bed. 

"me too," i agreed, gulping the last drop of water before throwing the bottle of the floor. 

we had just finished eating half of the spicy noodles i had bought for jungkook. he said he hadn't eaten anything the whole day and insisted on me eating together with him. 

who would've thought he would eat seven packs of a burningly spicy noodles, whilst i only got three and it got my throat burning and stomach full to the top. 

a whole passed in silence, me wordlessly staring at jungkook from a safe distance, his eyes glued on the ceiling. 

why did i enjoy spending time alone with him as much as i did? he was my friend, and of course we would hangout sometimes without anyone else, but why did it feel so special?

"so, what are we doing now?" jungkook suddenly spoke, waking me up from my throughts. 

"i don't know," i answered, crossing my arms. "what would you like to do?"

jungkook glanced at me, returning his stare to above him. "hmm, if i were honest, i'd most rather sleep. it's dark outside, anyway."

boring.

"but," he continued, "i saw that the amusement park has 50% off on tickets for all rides."

i jumped from the lazybag i was snuggled in. "really?!"

he nodded. "yeah."

"why didn't you tell me?" 

"i haven't seen you all day," he simply shrugged. "plus, i didn't know whether you were up for that type of thing."

"are you freaking kidding me right now?" i asked, tone raised but not in a negative intention. "who doesn't like amusement park?" i took his foot, fighting to drag him away from the lying position.  "c'mon, dress up and let's go!"

he supported himself on his elbows, jerking a brow at me. "but it's late."

i rested my hands on my hips, gifting him an 'are you serious' look. "it's only 7:30 pm. plus, it's summer break, so amusement park works 'till the morning hours."

jungkook remained silent at my argument, judging by his blank expression - probably mentally  beating himself over ever telling me. in the end, he sighed and pulled himself up. 

"okay," he flashed, going towards the wardrobe to prepare for the night out. "you go to the garage and take mom's bike. i'll be down in two minutes."